ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33

~third person pov~

     "nothing," he whispered back.

     soon enough both the male and the female were staring into each other's eyes. nothing was stopping them yet here they were.

     anyone walking by could feel the tension. seojun was starting to lean in and chaerin was starting to feel excited as she felt déjà vu back to the times before she left.

     she felt butterflies in her stomach as seojun's soft lips hit her own. out of instinct, chaerin wrapped her arms around seojun's neck meanwhile her hands were roaming in his soft black hair.

     one of his arms wrapped around her waist and the other was caressing her face. soon enough they both pulled away as they were running out of breath.

     "that was incredible," said chaerin as she smiled at the male. meanwhile all seojun could do was nod back as he was still in shock and was still processing what had happened.

     "i have to go to class. see you later han," said chaerin as she kissed his cheek and walked away.

a flustered seojun was left in the
middle of the hall. when he had finally realized what has happened he started bouncing around like a little kid whose mom had bought him ice cream. to his luck chaerin felt the exact same way.

——

     the following day chaerin walked into her classroom and was surprised when confetti fell on her.

     "let all welcome kang chaerin, the amazing winner of the 2020 stargram queen contest!". cheered sua as everyone else joined her.
     "chaerin, you beat that girl from yongpa high and came in first place!"
     "why don't you tell her us how it feels to have caused sensation on social media?" asked sua.

     "how i feel? i really don't care. it's not the first time my post has blown up on stargram."
replied chaerin as she pushed past everyone and went to her seat.

     she left everyone in shock but the all went back to celebrating because they were glad their school representative had come in first place.

——

     once school had finished chaerin was walking with jugyeong and soojin out of habit. she was still thinking about seojun and felt a bit disappointed that she didn't see him all that much today.

she was so distracted by her thoughts and suddenly a group of girls walked up to them.

     "hey, i'm park semi from yongpa high school. you know me right!" she asked.
     "no, i don't know you." replied jugyeong.
     "i noticed you and chaerin managed to win the stargram queen contest. you look better in your photos but you look way different from
the lim jugyeong i know." said semi as her main target was jugyeong.

     once again chaerin started carefully listening to the conversation and could help
but notice soojin was doing the same.

     "i see," replied jugyeong as she was about to walk by the group of girls until they got in her way once again.
     "why are you in a rush to leave? it feels like you're avoiding me. why isn't seojun coming out," she asked all of a sudden.
     "i don't know. let's go girls," said jugyeong as she started walking away.

      chaerin could feel jealous and curios as to why semi was asking for seojun all of a sudden. she was close to asking we she was
looking for him but she realized they started running towards hyemin.

     "let's go." said jugyeong as she started to walk away from school campus. soojin and chaerin started walking behind her until she suddenly stopped and ran back towards school.

     chaerin chased behind her until she realized where jugyeong was going.

     "hyemin!" she yelled.
     "why are you hitting her?" asked chaerin as she saw one of the girls hands in the air.
     "what are you talking about? we were just having a chat. why?" asked semi in such an innocent voce that made chaerin want to slap her right across the face.

     "were supposed to work on our class project today, did you forget?" asked jugyeong.
     "what? yes, i forgot," she responded
     "come here," said chaerin as she tried getting hyemin away from them.

     "she's going somewhere with us today," responded one of semi's minions.
     "i wasn't asking for you to hand her over. i was telling her to come here with our without your permission." responded chaerin as
she pulled hyemin towards jugyeong.
     "get out of here. we'll catch up later," said soojin as she was staring right into semi's eyes.

     as the other 2 finally walked away there was awkward silence until semi spoke up.

     "hey, why are you butting in?"
     "you're from yongpa high aren't you?" asked soojin.
     "yeah we are and?" said one of the girls.
     "you guys are going to help us out." said chaerin as she kindly smiled.