ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22

~third person pov~

     as chaerin's alarm rang she immediately jumped off her bed. she was still a bit tired but remember it was another school day.

     today she had decided to take the bus. as she wouldn't often do it, she felt a bit weird walking around so early in the morning.

     as she waited at the bus stop, she noticed there were other kids who wore the same uniform as her. "we probably go to the same school," she thought.

     as the bus finally arrived she hopped on, not forgetting to scam her card. as she started walking, she noticed people stand to the side.

     "wah, it's the goddess from saebom high!"
     "dude stand up and offer her a seat."
     "she looks even more stunning up close!"

     as she walked by she felt a bit uncomfortable. of course she loved receiving compliments but she didn't like people treating her like she was better than them.

     as chaerin felt someone tap her shoulder, she turned around and faced this mysterious person.

     "hi! you probably don't know me but here, you can have my seat. you're probably uncomfortable with all of them staring at you like that." he said.
    "ohh no, minho. i could never take your seat. i know how hard you work at school. a great athlete like you shouldn't stand up," she said as she kindly declined his offer.

     hearing his name come out of the kang chaerin's mouth his mouth hung open.

     "you know my name?" he asked.
     "well of course i do! i here a lot of girls talking about the great basketball player cha minho all the time, plus my father and your father do business together. i've seen you around the kang empire building multiple times." she said as she kindly threw him a smile.

"on the other hand i think we could be great friends. we probably have so much in common." she added.

"i like that. our parents would be proud of us getting along. considering the fact that the cha's and the kang's interacting would create a huge impact on the business world." he giggled.

"you know. you have some nice dimples."

as soon as the bus stopped the pair hopped off making their way to school. during their small walk chaerin learned a couple of things out about minho. first of all, he was an only child. secondly, he had a girlfriend in the idol world who he wasn't yet comfortable naming because he felt like people would accidentally overhear. the list went on and on.

as the pair stepped foot on school grounds they immediately started hearing multiple students start to gossip.

"she's with minho now?"
"wah, they look so good together."
"aren't both of their parents business partners?"
"i thought she was dating suho."
"well i thought she was dating seojun."

they both tried their hardest to ignore everyone as they knew they were only friends. either way chaerin was interested in someone who wasn't minho and he already had a girlfriend.

although no one but them knew what was truly going on they kept going, as if they were the only people walking on school grounds.

deciding she wanted to tease everyone around, she linked her arms with minho's and dragged him making him walk her to her class. as she entered her class she skipped towards her seat and set her things down before turning around to look at the guy standing in the doorway.

"see you later min!" she yelled across the room. before leaving, minho threw her a wave and he yelled back. "mhm, later chaechae."

chaerin hadn't noticed this earlier as she was to busy teasing everyone at school by making them think there was something between her and minho but there was another guy who was already in class and he was texting someone who was currently in the hospital.

~time skip~

     as lunch approached chaerin made her way to the cafeteria. as she stood in line she saw jugyeong walk by.

     "jugyeong over here," she said as she signaled her to walk her way.
     "yes?" she asked nervously.
     "look, i'm so sorry about yesterday. it wasn't my place to get mad at you for not telling me about your bare face. i just wanted to let you know that your secret is safe with me," she said as she pulled jugyeong into a hug.

     both girls were happy as they despised being on bad terms. as they continued the rest of their day, they made plans to go to the hospital after school and visit both boys who were currently still there.