ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24

~third person pov~

"oh my gosh," said seojun as he had previously heard juyoung say how sick in love he was like gowoon.
     "oppa!" said gowoon.
     "you're so sick." he continued
     "oppa?" questioned a confused juyoung.
     "you poor thing. is it's incurable, you'll die because i'll kill you." threatened seojun.

     chaerin and gowoon just observed juyoung as he stood there, frozen like a rock. seojun soon pulled him away into a room where he took a seat.

     chaerin wrapped her arm around gowoon as they both followed seojun and juyoung into the room.
     "squat down and go in circles." he said

juyoung was obviously scared of seojun threatening him so he had no other option but to follow what he said.

     "i will leave gowoon alone!" he said while going in circles.
     "how dare you hit on my baby sister? she said she isn't interested!" yelled seojun.
     "i'll make her interested." said juyoung as he was still going on circles.
     "one!"
     "i will," he said before continuing
     "two!"
     "keep liking gowoon!" he said as he stood up and began giggling.
     "why you-" began seojun before he was cut off.
     "i will keep liking gowoon! see you soon hyung-nim!" said juyoung before running away.
     "stop right there!" yelled seojun.
     "he's such a freak," said gowoon.

     as chaerin heard her say that all she could do was laugh.

     "ohh, here. your underwear. underwear," she cheered.
     "did you bring his leopard print underwear by any chance gowoon?" said chaerin as she wanted to tease seojun a bit.
     "does jugyeong know too? that her brother likes you?" asked seojun, not wanting to talk about underwear.
     "what? he's jugyeong's brother?" she asked in shock
     "yeah, didn't you know?" asked chaerin.
"nope, anyways i have to head back home." said gowoon.

as gowoon hugged chaerin and seojun goodbye they watched as she exited the hospital and they made their way back to the room.

once again seojun wrapped his arm around chaerin. to their surprise, when they entered the room the room they saw a bunch of people.

"han seojun! you're alive!"
"han seojun! are you ok?" asked chorong before pulling him into a hug.
"that hurts," said seojun as he pushed him off.
"seojun! you look good in a hospital gown!" one of them said.

~time skip~

after a while of chaos in the room, seojun managed to make them all leave as he and chaerin realized jugyeong was hiding in suho's bed.

as jugyeong popped out of suho's bed, they stayed frozen for a moment. looking into each other's eyes as if it was only them two.

that was until jugyeong jumped out the bed and left the room in a hurry.

"why did she hide in your bed? it's not like you guys are dating. or are you?" asked chaerin.

suho was still to caught up in the moment to even realize that chaerin was talking to him. as chaerin realized this, she felt a bit out of place.

chaerin got up and left the room, just wanting to go on a walk and clear her mind from anything negative. she was aware of the fact that before she came back suho and jugyeong were falling for each other.

although she didn't want to ruin her friendship for a guy, she was still a bit jealous as she realized that suho's feelings for jugyeong weren't completely gone and by that she was completely correct.

~suho's pov~

as i watched jugyeong leave the room, i could feel my heart beat starting to rise. the whole time they were hear i could feel her snuggling into me.

it made me feel happy and i wanted more if i was being honest. i watched as chaerin then walked out the room.

at first i was a bit confused but watching her leave made me think. i felt the same way for chaerin.

    every time she showed me the slightest bit of attention or affection i would become so happy and my heart would practically want to come out of my chest. that's when it hit me.

     holy shit, i like chaerin and jugyeong.