ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45

~third person pov~

     "seojun?" yelled chaerin.
     "yeah it's me," he said from the other side of then phone.
     "how did you find my number?" she asked as different emotions ran through her body.

     seojun had answered her but she didn't get to hear as her boyfriend had caught her attention.

     "ask him what he wants," said minho as he started at the girl next to him.
     "han seojun, what do you want?" she asked.
     "it's seulgi," he replied.
     "what's wrong with her?" said chaerin as her tone rose.
     "she was in a car accident. you need you get back to korea, the doctors aren't sure she'll make it. a sasaeng crashed his car into her managers car and it flipped over."
     "oh my god," whispered chaerin as tears left her eyes.

     chaerin hung up the phone and turned her attention towards minho.

     "we need to go back to korea," she said.
     "what happened? what's wrong?" he asked as he turned to face her and hugged her.
     "she was in an accident."

——

     minho has rushed back to the penthouse and started packing his belongings as chaerin did the same.

     chaerin had called her friends on her way home and told them the news. upon hearing it, they too booked flights back to korea as they had no time to send someone with a private plane.

     they wouldn't let their best friends suffer alone. they had all agreed to meet up at the airport once they were ready.

     when ryujin saw the state chaerin was in, she immediately rushed towards her best friend and comforted her.

     meanwhile, mark tried doing the same with minho. he had never seen minho cry this much but wasn't surprised as seulgi was still someone important to him.

     the 4 friends got on the plane and made their way to korea.

——

     "seulgi, chaerin is on her way. please stay alive," he begged through the glass.

——

    upon arriving to korea, the best friends were bombarded by paparazzi. to their luck, marks parents had sent security to the airport.

     cameras were shoved in front of their faces and minho could no longer handle it. seeing chaerin struggle holding back her tears he pushed her behind him and in front.

     meanwhile, ryujin was pushing as many of them as she could. none of them wanted to be there. they just wanted to get to the hospital and have chaerin see her sister.

     chaerin had realized how hard they were trying to get out but the crowd of paparazzi only grew bigger.

     she realized that she had to help her friends get out of that situation. she wiped the tears coming from her eyes and managed to push some of them out her way.

     after a while of struggling they managed to get inside mark's limo.

     "babe are you ok?" asked minho as he cupped her cheeks and gave her a small kiss on the forehead.
     "yeah i am, thanks guys," responded chaerin as she slowly lifter her head and smiled at her friends.
     "you're welcome!" they all said at the same time.

     arriving at the hospital, they all ran inside.

     "hi! we're looking for kang seulgi's room," said ryujin as she walked up to one of the nurses.
     "what is your relationship with our patient?" asked the nurse.
     "she's my sister," replied chaerin as she stepped in front.

     once the nurse had recognized chaerin and minho she immediately led them towards the vip room.

     chaerin hurriedly opened the door. her heart dropped at the sight in front of her. she didn't realize how hard she was crying until someone wrapped their arms around her.

     "chae it's okay. you know how strong seulgi is. she'll get through this."

     chaerin listened to the person who had whispered into her ear and rested her head in their chest.

     "let go of her."

     that's when chaerin looked up. the person hugging her wasn't her boyfriend. it was seojun and when she turned her toward minho she realized how mad he appeared and immediately tired her best to escape seojun's grip.

     "and who are you to tell me what to do?"
     "i'm her boyfriend," replied minho.
     "what?" yelled seojun as his tone raised and his grip loosened giving chaerin a chance to free herself.
     "you heard me. i'm her boyfriend." repeated minho.
     "dude chill," whispered mark into his best friends ear.
     "yo mark, this feels so awkward. let's go down to the cafe so they can talk," whispered ryujin to her boyfriend as she felt uncomfortable with everyone in the room.

     mark had agreed and the couple exited the room. now it was only minho, chaerin, seojun and an unconscious seulgi laying on a hospital bed.