ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

~chaerin's pov~

     today was a new day. i arrived back in korea about 2 weeks ago. no one was aware of this and i decided it was better off as a surprise.

     i have to admit i am a bit nervous of stepping foot in school again. ohh who am i kidding. the students probably don't even remember me anymore.

     as i stopped talking to myself i decided it was time to leave.

     "ms.kang the driver is waiting for you outside," i heard ms.kim say.

     "ohh ok. i'll be off now. have a great day ms.kim." i said as i walked out the house.

     school wasn't as far as i remember it being, possibly because i moved houses. as the driver made his way into the school i noticed people staring at the car as they were waiting to see who was inside. 

     seeing them all stare made me question myself. "is it possible that the still remember me? will they be happy i'm back? will they think i'm just a new girl?"

     once i stopped worrying i got out the car. it was weird being back here. i soon noticed people were talking about me.

     "it's her, kang chaerin."
     "i thought she was gone for good."
     "she was gone for a while but she still looks as beautiful as she did before."

     "i guess they do remember." i thought to myself. soon i looked at my watch and realized i needed to go to the main office and receive my schedule so i stopped paying attention to all the students and made my way there.

~jugyeongs pov~

     i was with my friends walking to school when all of a sudden a big black car parked in front of us. i noticed people staring at the car so i started wondering who it was.

     a beautiful girl stepped out. she was small, pretty, had long hair and she looked like she wasn't wearing makeup.

     jealousy ran through my body as i compared myself to her. i always wore makeup to conceal my bare face while she looked beautiful so effortlessly.

     as i finally snapped out of my thoughts i heard people around me talking about her.

     "it's her, she's back." said soojin
     "her? who are you talking about?" i responded.
"kang chaerin." said sua.

kang chaerin. even her name was pretty. soon i realized a crowd was forming around her as she tried to make her way to the main office.

as i looked back one more time i noticed she was gone. my friends and i decided it was time for us to go to class as it was starting soon.

"lim jugyeong," i heard someone say. as i turned around i saw seojun.

"what do you need seojun," i responded
"i was wondering, who stepped out that car? i totally missed the big show," he said in a pouty manner.

"it was a girl. i believe her name was kang chaerin. i'm not really sure."
"kang chaerin?? are you sure it was her?" he questioned me.
"yes it was her. it's quite difficult to not remember her name when she's now the tal-" i said right before i was cut off.

"ok bye." seojun said as he walked off with his face having a mix of emotions all of which being surprise, happiness and hopefulness.

     that left me a bit shocked. is it possible that he knows her too? if he knows her, that means suho does too. if she's back and she has that big of an effect on seojun than what will it be like with suho?