ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42

~one year later~

"yah! cha minho give that back to me!" yelled chaerin as she chased the male around the living room.
"i'll give it back to you if you can reach it!" said minho as he teased the girl, clearly knowing that she wasn't tall enough to reach.
     "you little bitch! hurry up we're late because of you!" yelled chaerin as she slapped his butt.

     it was so unexpected that he lowered his hands and placed them on his waist.

     "yah! that's disrespectful!" yelled minho as  he raised his eyebrows.
     "oh who cares. come on let's go! graduation stars in an hour!" said chaerin as she pulled him towards the door and yanked her cap from his hands in the process.
     "oh yeah, we better hurry!" replied minho as he jumped up in the air of excitement.

     as they reached downstairs, they made their way into the limo that was waiting for them.

     "finally! the couple has arrived!" yelled mark from the other side of the limo.
     "we aren't a couple mark!" yelled the pair as they both through him random chocolate they had found in small containers.
     "i bet that my next year they'll be dating. if they are mark and chan owe me $20 each!" said ryujin as she made kiss noises.
     "shut up, we all know you like mark!" replied chaerin as she made kiss noises in return.
     "you know what, i'll shut up." said ryujin as she pretended to zip her lips meanwhile mark started to blush.

     the friend group kept talking and they enjoyed their ride to school knowing it was their last time attending.

     as all 4 of them hopped out the limo, everyone started staring. over the year the group had become quite popular as they came from the richest korean families.

     they headed towards the gym where the graduation ceremony was to be held. it was quite packed but the friend group's excitement lowered a lot knowing their parents wouldn't be able to attend.

     as they took their seats, minho had noticed how nervous chaerin had looked and he grabbed her hand.

     "chae are you ok?" he asked in a concerned tone.
     "i'm just a bit nervous. that's all." she said as she threw him a small smile and rested her head on his shoulder.

——

     "and lastly kang chaerin!"

     upon hearing her name, chaerin stood up and walked towards the stage.

     "yeah, everyone that's my bae!" yelled minho at the top of his lungs.
"you mean our bae minho!" yelled ryujin.
     "dude hurry up!" yelled mark.

     chaerin walked across the stage and laughed at her friends who were sitting down. after receiving her diploma, chaerin went back to sit down.

     after an eventful year chaerin had graduated and she was glad she was here.

——

     "guys let's take a picture!" said chaerin after she asked a random student to help them take the picture.
     "ugh, i hate pictures!" wined mark.
     "shut up and get ready," said minho as he slapped the back of mark's head.
     "one, two, three," said the student.

     after taking multiple pictures and arguing about which looked the best, the group of friends uploaded some of them onto their stargram accounts.

kang_chaechae

liked by _chaminho, onyourm_ark, ryujins_bin, and 3,382,027 othersgrad squad i guess ——seojun_han: congrats chae!_chaminho: @seojun_han dude leave her alone and get off her pageseojun_han: @_chaminho: who are you?

grad squad i guess
——
seojun_han: congrats chae!
_chaminho: @seojun_han dude leave her alone and get off her page
seojun_han: @_chaminho: who are you?

_chaminho

liked by kang_chachae, onyourm_ark, ryujins_bin and 2,827,246 othersmerrygraduation

merrygraduation

ryujins_bin

liked by kang_chaechae, onyourm_ark, _chaminho and 2,231469#onlychaelooksgood——onyourm_ark: why you always lying kang_chaechae: @onyourm_ark stay pressed

#onlychaelooksgood
——
onyourm_ark: why you always lying
kang_chaechae: @onyourm_ark stay pressed

onyourm_ark

liked by ryujins_bin, kang_chaechae, _chaminho and 2,614,478graduated cause of the drip😈——ryujins_bin: mark shut uponyourm_ark: @ryujins_bin ok

graduated cause of the drip😈
——
ryujins_bin: mark shut up
onyourm_ark: @ryujins_bin ok

seojun_han blocked!

authors note: i noticed some of y'all are kinda confused but it basically a time skip to the year they graduate. if you need more clarification just lmk!