ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

~third person pov~

"let got of her," someone said from the other side of the cafe. they all turned their heads to the direction of the voice and surprise filled their faces

as they saw this familiar face their hands immediately came off chaerin's face as both males looked away in panic.

"seulgi what are you doing her?" a shocked chaerin asked.
"chae, did you forget i work by here?" said seulgi as she laughed at her younger sister.
"ohh yeah, i forgot." said the younger sister as she remembered seulgi's job.

seulgi, member of the most popular girl group in the world, red velvet. as the younger girl walked up to her sister she realized the boys had been awfully quiet.

she turned around expecting to see them both there but to her surprise they were both gone. it had been a while since she had last seen her sister so they made plans to hang out soon.

before the older female was able to leave they took a couple pictures for chaerin to post onto stargram.

kang_chaechae

liked by suho_lee, seojun_han, jugyeong_lim and 705,296 others@rv_sseulgi 🌸🤍

@rv_sseulgi 🌸🤍

~seojun's pov~

"let go of her" we heard. as we turned around to see who was speaking we met eyes with kang seulgi. chae's older sister.

of course this was not our first encounter with her as we knew her back in her pre debut days but we sure as hell knew not to mess with her when it came to chae.

suho and i made eye contact and as if we were both thinking the same thing we let go of her wrists.

there was a moment were we realized the girls were to deep into their conversation and we decided it was time for us to leave before she could say anything to us.

as soon as we reached outside we were engulfed by awkwardness. neither of us knew what to say, that was until suho spoke up.

"han seojun, do you like chaerin?"

~suho's pov~

     "please say no, please say no." i begged in my head.
     "if i say i do what are you going to do
about it."

     i looked up as that was not the answer i was hoping for. "if you say you do then i will do everything in my power to make her fall for me." i said as i walked away, leaving him alone.

~third person pov~

     as days passed by each boy tried their hardest to make plans with the girl. ever since the day suho declared his feelings towards chae, seojun felt intimidated.

     why was seojun feeling intimidated? even he himself wasn't aware of the reason. all he knew was that he wouldn't give up. he wanted to make chaerin his and he too would do anything for her.

     during pe, the class was instructed to play dodge ball in partners. as everyone ran off trying to find a partner chaerin was left standing there. not long after a guy walked up to her.

     "would you be my partner chae?" the polite boy asked.
     "well of course suho! how could i ever reject your offer," the girl replied as she threw him a wide smile. since they had become partners that left jugyeong and seojun together.

     throughout the whole game seojun was throwing glares and glances towards suho and chaerin who smiled brightly at each other.

     not long after, only 2 pairs remained in the game. it was now jugyeong and seojun vs chaerin and suho. before they could start playing the last round chaerin ran towards the bleachers to drink some water as she was heavily exhausted.

     on her way back she tripped over a rock that was in the middle of the path way. she felt herself fall on the ground as she heard 2 males call her name.

     "chaerin!" they both yelled making their way towards her. chaerin being the stubborn girl she was, tried to get up on her own as she did not want to be seen as weak. only for her foot to betray her causing her to fall again.

     she was embarrassed as she felt all eyes on her. she suddenly felt herself being lifted up from the ground. she looked at both of her sides and realized both boys were helping her out.

     "i'll take her to the infirmary," they both said. not knowing who was actually going to take her she asked for help from the girls.

     jugyeong snd sooah ran up to her as they decided to take her instead. both boys stood in shock as they tired to comprehend what had just happened before they decided to follow them.

     as they arrived at the infirmary and they sat chaerin down her tears came out, not being able to hold them in any longer. the girls looked at each other confused as to why the girl was crying before they started to comfort her.

both of the guys standing outside had the urge to run in and hug her but they knew that would make her feel more embarrassed.

they watched as jugyeong tried to get chaerin to speak but they both knew that it wasn't going to work so they had to do something. before suho could go in, seojun ran inside. as he watched seojun comfort her, jealousy ran through his body as he though "that should be me."

~jugyeong's pov~

"chae, are you ok?" i asked. i received no response. before i could try something else i heard the door open revealing seojun.

"thank god," i thought to myself as i watched him run in. truth be told i really cared about chae. i knew we had a chance to be great friends so i took it. i just wish i was able to be as flawless as her.

authors note: surprise surprise! i decided to include a new character. i wasn't planning on it but i wanted to add a little twist and i hope you guys liked it!