ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

~chaerin's pov~

     as the girls sat me on the chair my tears came out. as much as i wanted to hold them in i couldn't. all i had was a sprained ankle so why is it that i was crying?

     well, i wasn't crying because of the ankle but because i was stressed. ever since a while ago i notciced seojun and suho never felt me alone.

of course i didn't want them to but it got to the point were i felt suffocated. they were always there and i couldn't handle it anymore. when seojun walked in i felt myself grow weak as he hugged me.

"princess it's ok. everything will be ok." he whispered into my ear.

even before my dad had cheated on my mom we were a happy family. my dad always cared for me and my sister.

whenever we got hurt he would always call us princess. he said that being called princess and being treated like one was always needed when you were hurt.

of course i got used to it as a grew older. a silly little habit i wish i never picked up. what surprised me was that seojun remembered. the only people i had told about this was suho, seyeon and seojun.

once i was finally calmed down i told them i wanted to be alone. of course it took some convincing to get seojun to leave me alone but soon he agreed.

     i saw suho still standing at the door once everyone else had left. i signaled him to come sit next to me.

once he sat down i rested my head on his shoulder to which he responded my putting his arm around me. we sat in comfortable silence until i fell asleep.

——

as i woke up i felt an arm wrapped around me. i turned around and i was met with suho. seeing him this close made my stomach do a flip.

since no one was here i decided to take a couple pictures of him. as i finally found the perfect one i posted it on stargram.

kang_chaechae

liked by lim_jugyeong, soo_jin and 805

liked by lim_jugyeong, soo_jin and 805.384 others
@suho_lee cute🤍

     "suho get up. let's go get some ice cream." i said as i tapped his head.
     "fine, i'll go with you on one condition," he responded in a tired voice as he stood up.
     "ok and what is that condition."

     before i could hear his answer i felt him pull me closer and wrap his arms around my waist. this made my heart flutter and i didn't pay any attention to it but then he whispered into my ear.
     "you have to go out with me."
"what?" i said as i started blushing.
"you heard me. you have to go out with me."
"fine," i said before i limped out as fast as o could.

~suho's pov~

"fine," she said before she limped out. hearing her say that made me happier than i though. without realizing i started jumping around the room in pure happiness.

"woah, what made him so happy." i heard someone say by the door. as i turned my head i saw jugyeong. i immediately wiped the smile off my face and walked out.

as i was walking i pulled my phone out because it kept buzzing. as i was scrolling through my feed i saw myself. i realized chae posted a photo of me sleeping and it made me gain a bunch of followers.

i smiled as i remembered i also took one of her earlier today. i touched the post button and wrote a caption similar to hers which immediately gained likes.

suho_lee

liked by kang_chaechae, soo_jiin and 107,834 others@kang_chaechae cute🤍

@kang_chaechae cute🤍

~third person pov~

as chaerin came out the infirmary she bumped into a body. "chae are you ok now?" as she looked up she saw jugyeong and immediately apologized for bumping into her.

"yeah i'm ok now. can we just forget that happened?" chaerin responded
"if that's what makes you comfortable well of course."
"thank you so much. i'm sorry but i have to
go, i'm in a bit of a rush." she said before running of.

before jugyeong could say anything back the girl was gone. as she walked past the infirmary she saw suho smiling.

"woah, what made him so happy," she accidentally said out loud. as she realized he heard her she immediately became red.

before she could say anything else suho left the room not saying anything. she was left shocked. a couple weeks ago the boy was taking to her and all of a sudden it was as though they were strangers.

just then she heard a notification go off from her phone. as she opened stargram she saw a post from suho. it was a picture of chaerin. seeing this caused jugyeong to feel pain in her chest as she realized something. she liked suho. 

     as if her feet had a mind of its own she ran after him.

authors note: hi guys! sorry for such. a late update. i was catching up with yesterday's episode of true beauty. i hope you guys liked today's chapters!