ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46

~third person pov~

chaerin could feel the rage radiating of both of the males bodies. ultimately she decided that she wanted to be alone with her sister who was in a bad condition.

"can you guys just go?"
"no, he can go. i'll stay," replied minho.
"babe please. i just want to stay here with seulgi for a while."
"babe?" said seojun as he scoffed at the name. his jealousy grew even more and he watched chaerin give him a small kiss on his cheeks.

he could no longer stand seeing them together and walked out the room. as he walked out the hospital room, he ran towards the stairwell and fell to his knees.

"kang chaerin, why him?" he said as he cried to himself.

——

"don't worry about me minho. i'll be fine," she said as she threw him a small smile.
"okay but if you need me, i'm a phone call away," replied minho before he gave her a hug and walked out.

it was finally seulgi and chaerin in one room after two years of being apart.

"why did we have to meet like this unnie? please wake up, please," begged chaerin as she cried into her hands.

suddenly the door burst open and chaerin looked up to meet her mother's eyes.

"eomma!"
"chaerin are you okay? how is your sister?" she asked as she embraced chaerin.
"she hasn't woken up and the doctors said she might not make it," replied chaerin as she tried her best to speak properly.

chaerin and her mother spent all day by seulgis side until the night time. chaerin had fallen asleep.

her mother had called someone to come pick her up and take her home. chaerin felt herself be picked up by someone but was to lazy to open her eyes as they felt sore.

as they arrived at chaerins house, she felt herself being placed in a bed. she had finally gained the strength to open her eyes.

as her eyes fluttered open she was met with the eyes of the man she hadn't seen in 2 years. seojun felt flustered as he realized how close he was when she had woken up.

he put some distance before then before speaking up.

"i should go. goodnight chaerin."
"han seojun, please stay. we should catch up. don't you think?" she asked.

seojun didn't think twice before sitting down on a chair he found in the room.

"how have you been?" he asked.
"i've been perfectly fine. what about you? how have you been? what have you been doing?" replied chaerin as she bombarded the male with tons of questions.
"i've been ok. i went back to training and i'm supposed to be having my debut sometime soon."
"that's great. what about jugyeong? how has she been doing? is she still with suho? oh, how is he? is his father ok now?" she asked once again.
"jugyeong is working for selena's salon. she's been doing ok but she's still pretty heartbroken since she broke up with suho. she's become a lot more confident in her bare face now. i haven't talked to suho in 2 years either. he left not long before you and at one point we talked but he suddenly stopped calling. he wouldn't pick up when we called and at one point we just stopped trying. i'm sure his father is okay now but that's as much as i know." said seojun as he explained what was going on in his and jugyeongs life.

chaerin was left speechless as she thought things were still the same since she had left.

"you know, i still carry that guilt. i still feel like it's my fault she got exposed. i found the pictures and all but i ran away. i didn't even tell you i left. what's even worse is that i purposely ignored you. i'm so sorry seojun but i just wanted to avoid my life in korea. i found great friends in the us and even got a boyfriend. i moved on but when you called me everything including my feelings came back to me in a rush and i hate it. i don't know how to feel anymore. i just want to run and never come back," vented chaerin.

"kang chaerin, what does this mean?" asked a deep voice from the door way.
"oh my god," said a feminine voice.
"oh shit," said another male voice.
"guys i can explain." she said as she stood up from her bed.