ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

~chaerin's pov~

     "kang chaerin, you're finally back and you didn't think of meeting with me?"

     as i turned around i saw the guy i truly missed. my first love. although we never got the chance to start dating we were both aware of our feelings towards each other.

     before i left overseas we shared a moment together. a moment i wish i could go back and relive.

     i snapped out of my thoughts as i felt arms around my body. as soon as it processed through my mind i immediately hugged back. soon after i felt him pick me up and spin me around.

     giggles escaped my mouth as i realized how much i missed being with him. although we weren't as close as we used to be, i still cared for him and i could tell the feeling was mutual.

     "alright that's enough. we have class," i heard suho say. he didn't look to pleased and next to him stood a shocked jugyeong. i soon realized what position we were in and how many people were staring at us.

as i got back on the ground i wasn't able to talk to seojun before i was pulled away by someone.

"suho where are we going?" i asked
"to class, where else." he responded

it was times like this where i wondered what was going through his mind. at times he would be so kind to me but at times he would just be cold out of nowhere.

~suho's pov~

seeing them together brought back memories i didn't want to relive. seojun and chaerin always had a special relationship.

a relationship i was jealous of. there were times where i just got mad a her for paying attention to him and not me.

this might sound selfish but i wanted her all to myself. everytime they we're together it felt as though i was invisible.

i spent all the time she was gone trying to distract myself. that was my one chance to get rid of all those feelings i had stocked up in my heart. 

when jugyeong came to school, i thought nothing of her at first. that was until the incident at the comic book store where i realized that she was what i was looking for.

someone to distract me from chaerin. thinking about this makes me feel bad as i used jugyeong to get over chaerin but i pushed those thoughts aside when she came back.

this was my chance and i would do anything to make her mine.

——

after school chaerin hung out with jugyeong and her friends. needless to say that they were great people and she felt happy. although she had already known soojin, sua was someone she had never met.

she was a great girl who had tons of energy and a great personality. soojin was still the same. chaerin always looked up to her because in her mind soojin was the coolest person ever.

as she got to know jugyeong even more she felt excited. the girl was curious about her. not just because she was suho's friend but because she genuinely seemed like a great person.

after a while of heading home the girls all parted ways, each of them heading to their own home.

as chaerin was walking home she felt someone sling an arm around her shoulder. before she could scream this person put a hand on her mouth.

she looked to the side and saw seojun. relief ran through her body as she realized she was in fact not getting kidnapped.

     "i wasn't able to talk to you earlier today," the boy said.

     "i know but hey, at least now we have the rest of the afternoon to spend together!" she cheerfully responded.

     as if he was waiting for her to spit those words out he turned around motioning his hand to follow him.

     chaerin followed him as she wondered where they were going. a couple minutes later they appeared at a small cafe. the cafe where they first met. by all i mean chaerin, suho, seojun and seyeon.

     as they went inside she saw a familiar back while waiting in line to order and soon she realized it was suho but before she could say anything seojun spoke up.

     "chae, please don't say anything to him. this afternoon is supposed to be about us and i don't want him interrupting."

     "ohh alright then," she said not wanting any problems as she remembered they didn't get along and seeing each other would make them want to fight.

     "hi! can i get a medium iced caramel latte please!" she said.

     "make that two please," said the guy next to her. she looked at his face and noticed he looked a bit mad.

     "what could it be," she thought. she soon followed his gaze and saw that there was a guy staring at her. once they had made eye contact he got up and started walking.

     "please don't come over here suho." she thought, not wanting the two boys to have problems but with her bad luck he walked right up to her.

     he pulled her hand but before they got away seojun pulled the other. as of it were a game of tug-of-war they kept pulling her.

     "let got of her," someone said from the other side of the cafe. they all turned their heads to the direction of the voice and surprise filled their faces.

author's note: i hope you guys liked this chapter. i'm not really satisfied with it but for me it's still good enough to share with you guys. have a wonderful day / night!