ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

~third person pov~

     as the clocked struck 5 pm chaerin sat in her living room waiting for seojun to appear. "what if he can't make it past the gates," she thought.

     her thoughts were soon interrupted when she heard the doorbell ring. she ran towards the door almost tripping and falling onto her face.

     as she opened the door she saw the beautiful boy she was waiting for. without thinking twice she engulfed him in a hug.

     "you're finally here jun! let's go!" said chaerin as she threw him a wide smile.

     as the pair left the house they were once again mobbed by the paparazzi. seojun's first thought was to protect the girl. he wrapped his arm around her and tried to push everyone out their way.

     once they had managed to escape they walked for about 15 minutes till seojun said, "princess. i'm gonna have to cover your eyes for a bit. i don't want to ruin the surprise for you."

     chaerin agreed and she soon had a blindfold over her eyes. being the curious girl that she was she kept asking "jun where are we going?" "jun i'm going to fall like this." "what did you prepare?" "is there gonna be flowers? i love flowers!"

as they finally got to their destination seojun took the blindfold off. as chaerin opened her eyes they went wide.

in front of her she saw a blanket laid down on the floor with tons of food spread out and white roses on top of a basket. her eyes watered as she realized no one had ever done this for her.

"it's beautiful jun! you even got my favorite flowers!" said chaerin as she jumped up and down.

seojun just smiled at the girl thinking "how could anyone ever be as perfect at her."

as she finally sat down she started eating, enjoying the flavor of everything seojun had made.

     "jun, this food is really good," she said as she took one last bite of the chicken he made.
     "of course it is. i made it," he said.

     the only thing she could do was laugh in return. seojun watched as her eyes turned into crescents while she smiled. he adored her to say the least. as they finished eating and bonding a bit more they went on a walk around the park.

     "how did you manage to fix this all up if you were at the mall a while ago?" she asked.
     "well, a perfect person never reveals their secrets," he responded in a cocky manner.
     "but the last time i checked you weren't perfect," she responded as she ran away knowing it would bother seojun.
     "get back here you little punk!" he yelled as he went after her.

     catching up to her he back hugged her and started to tickle her stomach while she pleaded him to let go of her. after letting her go he grabbed her hand and they kept walking.

     "it looks so beautiful," said chaerin as she turned her head to look at seojun only to be met with his eyes starring right at her
     "very beautiful," he said as he looked into her eyes talking about her.

     chaerin picked that up and blush crept up onto her face. she tried her best to hold back her smile but failed miserably. as seojun noticed this he started smiling too and pulled her into a hug.

what the didn't know was that someone observed them from afar and took a picture of them.

soon chaerin heard a notification go off from her phone. as she pulled it out she saw a message from sua. she unlocked her phone and opened the message to be met with a picture of her and seojun together.

——————————————————
baby sua🤠

you guys look so cute together!!

——————————————————

     once she saw the message she felt seojun rest his head on her shoulder as he looked at her phone and said "see even sua thinks we would make a good couple princess."

     trying to ignore what seojun had just said she quickly looked up and searched for sua. as she finally saw her, she noticed that she was hanging out with her boyfriend. she threw them a quick wave and seojun looked towards that direction.

     as he turned his head he met taehoon's eyes and watched as the boy threw him a big thumbs up. he then turned back and looked at chaerin watching as she waved at the couple, signaling them to come their way.

     as sua and taehoon ran towards them they greeted each other and decided to hang out. i guess you could call it a double date. they decided on going to an amusement park. they got on multiple rides and they took multiple pictures with each other.

     sua suggested to take a picture of seojun and chaerin one last time before they left. they both agreed and stood next to each other. sua noticed that they looked stiff so she whispered something into taehoon's ear and he soon ran away from her.

     he "accidentally" bumped into chaerin as he was "in a rush to go to the bathroom." seojun immediately caught the girl and he pulled her back up and as they both looked deep into each other's eyes they heard a camera click.