ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

~third person pov~

     while they were both still stuck in their position they soon heard taehoon and sua celebrating and they let go of each other.

     "you guys look great together!" squealed sua. she ran up to them and showed them the picture she had just took.
"send that to me," both chaerin and seojun said.
trying their best to avoid each other's eyes, they both looked away.
"aww! tae look! they're nervous!" sua squealed.
"well i have to take sua home so we'll see you guys on monday," said taehoon as they were both about to run away giggling to each other.

since it was pretty late seojun decided to take chaerin home. after walking for a while the reached the bus stop and sat down waiting for it to arrive.

soon enough both of their phones rang as they saw that sua had sent them the picture from earlier.

they both agreed to post different pictures onto their stargram accounts with the same captions.

kang_chaechae

liked by ssua, soo_jin, lim_jugyeong and 904,927 others my favorite @seojun_han

my favorite @seojun_han

seojun_han

liked by tae_hoon, ssua, soo_jin and 208,821 othersmy favorite @kang_chaechae

my favorite @kang_chaechae

     once they had finished uploading the pictures onto their accounts they realized the bus was arriving. seojun let chaerin get on first and he followed her from behind.

     they sat in the back in comfortable silence. after a while had gone by seojun felt a head fall onto his shoulder. he looked down and saw that chaerin had fallen asleep.

     he looked at her facing knowing he might not get another opportunity to observe her this close anytime soon. sadly the ride ended as they finally reached their destination.

     he woke the petite girl up and they walked towards her house. if they were being completely honest with each other they wished the day never ended.

     although it was filled with a lot they still enjoyed the time they had together. before letting chaerin go inside he pulled her into one more hug before saying, "goodnight princess. i'll see you on monday."

     "goodnight jun. thank you for today, i really enjoyed it," said chaerin before turning around and walking into her house. seojun waited until she was inside so he could leave.

as he was walking down he bumped into a body. "what the hell is your problem?" he yelled not bothering to look up.

"what are you doing here this late? your house is like 20 minutes away from here," he heard a familiar voice say. as seojun looked up he met suho's eyes.

"damn it. out of all people i just had to run into you? not that it's any of your concern but i just came to drop chaerin off. we went on a date and we just got got back." he responded.

"a date?" questioned suho.
"yes a date. do you need me to spell it out for you or something?" replied seojun.

before anyone could say anything else suho walked past him as if nothing had happened. seojun cold care less and he kept making his way home not bothering to look back.

suho on the other hand did look back. he waited until seojun was out of sight so he could text chaerin.

——————————————————
my chaechae<3

hey chae! is it ok if i pick you up around 1 pm tomorrow?

of course it's ok suho! i'll be waiting! wait, what should i wear tomorrow?

you look good in anything. it doesn't matter what you wear chae.

you really know how to make a girl blush suho (T-T) anyways goodnight! i'll see you tomorrow

——————————————————

as suho turned his phone off he ran towards his house in a great mood. looking forward to tomorrow he decided to pick his clothes out. he went with a pair of blue pants, a white collared shirt and a green sweater on top.

as he finally had his clothes set out he got ready for bed realizing that it was pretty late.

~time skip~

"and i know that i need someone to. look after me and all i do but no one else makes me smile the way you do. you're a bad boy and you're bad for me. you're a bad boy and you're bad for me." once again chaerin started her day off my singing, only this time she was listening to her sister's song.

     she was pretty pumped up waiting to see where suho would take her. she had gotten up around 10 am today, she had 3 hours to get ready so she took her time.

     she looked through her closet and chose a pair of blue pants, with a white shirt that had a little teddy bear on her left side and a green jacket to go on top.

     she realized she still had a bit of time before suho arrived so she decided to curl her hair. luckily for her just as she finished she heard the doorbell ring. she ran towards the door and greeted the boy before hugging him.

     "ms.kim i'll be back later," she yelled hopping the lady heard her. as they made their way out the house chaerin was getting ready to walk but to her surprise suho's driver was waiting for them right in front.

     the girl knew how much he hated having his driver drive him everywhere, so knowing that he was willing to have the driver today just for her made her feel all fuzzy inside.

     suho grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. as the car exited the gates the paparazzi tired checking who was inside but to their luck suho had tinted windows so they couldn't see anything.

     as they drove they were jamming out to the music that was coming out the car's speakers. multiple groups played on the raído until they arrived at their destination.

     the moment chaerin stepped out the car she felt a sudden change in emotion as she started to cry. "holy shit," she thought to herself before running to hug suho.