ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32

~third person pov~

as lunch time arrived, chaerin headed towards her usual table. she ate in complete silence until multiple of her so called friends came and sat next to her.

chaerin was starting to get annoyed as they all kept rambling on and on until someone spoke up before her.

"soojin, who is she?" asked sua.
"oh this is hyemin. we have a class together so i invited her to join us." she responded.
"oh hi! " said sua as she waved to the girl.
"hi," responded hyemin, a but weirded out that people we're actually talking to her.
"you don't seem familiar tho. did you transfer? from which school?" asked sua.
"yongpa high school." replied soojin.

as chaerin heard this, she suddenly got interested in their conversation and decided to join them.

"another student from yongpa high? jugyeong, the girls that dragged you away the other day were from that school," she said as she pointed the coincidence out.
"jugyeong, you transferred schools as well right? from which one? wait, did you never tell us?" asked soojin in such an innocent way that she could fool anyone.

chaerin understood what she was trying to do and played along with her as she was genuinely curious about it.

"you're right soojin. i don't think i ever caught that. which school did you transfer
from?" she asked.
"my old school is quite far from here." responded jugyeong although chaerin could tell she was lying straight through her teeth as she she noticed jugyeong had suddenly got quiet when they started questioning hyemin earlier.

"don't you know me? there was a girl named lim jugyeong at my old school. you look a lot like her." explained hyemin.

hearing this chaerin got even more curious and decided to push a bit more to get more information out of jugyeong.

"really? jugyeong, did you transfer here from yongpa high?" she questioned.
"no. i don't know you. i don't care how much we look alike. i'm not from yongpa high, so don't be mistaken." said jugyeong as she was quick to deny everything.

chaerin let out a scoff as she found it interesting how jugyeong was quick to deny everything. of course chaerin knew about jugyeong's bare face but she realized there was more to the story and she would find
out what it was.

"there's no need to be that harsh jugyeong, you're making her feel bad." said chaerin.
     "excuse me, my stomach is actually i feel up." said jugyeong as she stood up and left.

     chaerin quickly made eye contact with soojin and nodded her head, signaling her to follow as they both watched hyemin leave soon after jugeyong.

as they walked into the bathroom, they saw hyemin and they knew this was their chance to push a bit farther.

     "do you really not know or are you just playing dumb?" asked soojin as she washed her hands to the left of hyemin and chaerin was on her right.
     "we know you know but let me ask you this. can makeup really mask people to the point that they are unrecognizable?" asked chaerin before she grabbed soojin and they both walked out the bathroom.

walking down the school halls people were confused as to the sight before them. soojin and chaerin had never gotten along, so what were they doing together?

chaerin had earlier realized soojin knew about jugyeong too but she had thought that soojin only wanted to know more. she wasn't aware that soojin's plan was to ruin jugyeong.

suddenly, chaerin was pulled away from seojun and onto a wall.

"what the hell are you doing with soojin? i thought you didn't like her?" asked seojun as his face was slowly getting closer to chaerin.
"let's just say we are on a mission but that's none of your concern han, so get off." said chaerin as she roughly pushed the male back.

seojun was surprised by her actions as he hadn't seen her like this in a long time but he was intrigued by her even more now and decided to tease her. 

     "let me guess, you're going back to your old ways." he said as he pulled her back and shoved her onto the wall once again.
     "maybe i am but why do you care?" she questioned him.
     "because it's hot and you know, if i could i would kiss you right here right now." he responded getting awfully close to chaerin.
     "what's stopping you?" she asked as she whispered into his ears.

"nothing," he whispered back