ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

~third person pov~

"she's your girlfriend?" chaerin asked of confusion.
"yeah." minho nervously responded.
"my sister is your girlfriend?" she asked.
"i wanted to tell you sooner but you were so distracted with school and i was so busy with my schedule. i hope you don't mind" seulgi said.
"holy shit i'm not mad. i'm so happy for you guys!"

she smiled at her sister before giving her a hug. if she was being honest she was completely ok with them dating but a part of her was weirded out as she was older than him by 3 years.

pushing that aside, they made plans to hang out the rest of the evening, making sure that no paparazzi was following them around.

——

a couple days passed and everything was perfect according to chaerin. she had gotten used to the fact the her sister and her new best friend were dating.

it was now the weekend and chaerin was on her way to the hospital. she hadn't had time to visit the boys in a while and thought that this was the perfect day to go as she had nothing to do.

"hey! you're back again. you just can't stay away can you?" said seojun as he saw her walk through the door.
"what choice do i have? both of my favorite boys got into an accident. i can't just leave you guys here." she responded.
"aww, my chaechae cares about me so much!" he cheered.
"oh, one of your casts is gone." she said as she pointed at his arm.
"yup, i got another x-ray and the doctor said it'd be all right." he said.
"i'm glad! suho should get better soon too. you know, we should head to the room." she said before linking her arm with seojun.

as they approached the room they heard someone yelling. at first they didn't think anything of it but they got worried as they realized it was coming from suho's direction.

"i didn't know about seyeon's incident. i let director oh take care of it but i had no idea what he would do. i would've stopped him, had i known. like you said, seyeon was your friend. so why would i have done it?" they heard suho's father say.

"so you're blaming it all on director oh. he did it to cover up your romance with the actress. saying that you didn't know makes it all right? do you honestly think your not responsible? i wasn't able to answer seyeon's last call. thinking that it led to his suicide, has been haunting me all this time but you were the reason it happened. why be afraid of some rumor with an actress? as if it's any big deal!" suho yelled.

"i didn't want you to be disappointed in me. you were already so distant and i was afraid that the news would only drive you away. that's why i wanted to cover it up." he explained.

"how could i be disappointed in a man who i have no expectations for? i already witnessed it a long time ago. who you were doing on the night my mom died." he said with tears running down his face.

"what? you saw that? back then-" he kept going before he was interrupted.
"leave." said suho

it had been a long time since chaerin and seojun had seen suho this upset. although they wouldn't admit it, they felt hurt hearing all this.

seojun always blamed suho for seyeon's death and hearing suho say that he also blamed himself for it broke his heart.

suddenly suho turned around. his body started giving up on him and he could no longer stay standing up.

     "suho! suho!" his father said as he ran up to him.
"get out!" yelled suho once again.

     chaerin and seojun made their way into the room as they were starting to worry.

"suho!" they both said.

     tears ran down chaerin's face as she had never seen him like this. she felt bad because so much had happened to him and she wanted to be there for him.

     as he finally calmed down, the nurse layed him back onto the bed. everyone walked out the room but chaerin stayed there not wanting to leave him alone.

     she watched him sleep peacefully. she made sure he was tucked in and warm before she felt tears run down her face again.

     what she didn't know was that there was a certain male who felt heart broken as he watched the girl he loved take care of another man.