ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

~third person pov~

     as chaerin realized that it was jugyeong on the phone her mood quickly changed. she loved the girl to death but she was jealous.

     "suho can i talk to you?" she asked.

     suho being completely obedient to chaerin, quickly hung up on jugyeong. he texted her saying that he would call her later before pulling chaerin into a separate room.

     "what is it?" he asked.
     "i saw you kiss jugyeong at the hospital."

    he definitely wasn't expecting that as his eyes immediately went wide.

     "i can explain-" he said before he was
cut off.
     "explain what? that you like jugyeong? all this time i thought we had something going on but you were clearly just playing around with my feelings," said chaerin as her anger levels were starting to rise.

    suho was left speechless and chaerin took this as a sign that she was right. all she could do was scoff.

     "so i'm right?" she asked.
     "kind of, but before you leave let me say something. i like you, and i have for a long time but i also know that you like seojun. just like you, i'm keeping my options open." he replied as he too was starting to get mad.

     before she knew it she lifted her hand and slapped him across the face.

     "you bitch." she said before walking out. she couldn't handle being there any longer. seojun attempted to walk up to her but she simply pushed him away, wanting to be alone.

     little did she know that suho was starting to regret everything he had said to the girl he loved.

——

     the following day chaerin was in a bad mood. she had no energy to go to school but went as she didn't want it to seem as thought what suho had said affected her.

she recalled the one thing her father always told her "you never show weakness. what you do is show them who's in charge so they don't forget."

it was a bit aggressive to get told that as a child, but still it motivated her. chaerin looked in the mirror before she left. as she saw herself, she realized how hot she looked so she ultimately decided to update her stargram account.

kang_chaechae

liked by seojun_han, suho_lee and 1,308,392 othersi'm so hot you get burned if you look

i'm so hot you get burned if you look

——

     as she arrived at school people were shocked. usually the only person who would show up in a motorcycle was seojun but today a new one had showed up.

it was simple yet elegant and the girl riding it looked like a goddess. as she took her helmet off, people started talking about her knowing that something had gone wrong.

although she never admitted it, chaerin was self centered and was a happy child seeing as she always got what she wanted.

long before jugyeong had arrived and chaerin had left korea, she was a different person.

students wouldn't dare to talk to her, let alone look at her. long story short she was a rich bitch. a mean one too. she was heartless but had a soft spot that not many knew of.

when she had left korea her cover up story was that she was going with her mom overseas as she had a film to start in, but in reality it was to start over again. this time she would be the girl everyone loved and not the girl everyone feared.

about a year ago when she had arrived to america multiple people had recognized her when she started school.

chaerin had multiple habits she tried hard to resist and to her luck she was able to become a great person.

she was unaware about the fact that while she was gone suho somehow managed to succeed in making everyone forgive her.

which is why, when she stepped back into
school grounds everyone was glad to see her and see how much she had changed in the span of a year.

although there were still multiple people afraid of her they still couldn't lie about the fact that kang chaerin was a true beauty.

you could say kang chaerin had a humanity switch, and she had decided to turn it off.

walking into school grounds as if she owned the place, chaerin looked flawless. when she walked into the classroom a certain girl walked up to her.

"chaerin! you're here, check this out. i entered you and jugyeong in the new stargram queen contest! your in second and she's in third!" said sua as she explained.

"sua, get out my way. i don't care about a stupid contest like that." responded chaerin as she bumped shoulders with sua as she passed by leaving the girl both shocked and confused.

it was crazy how a few words could change someone completely. especially, if the words came from a boy you loved.