ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

~third person pov~

as chaerin felt someone slowly put her on her bed she felt a bit confused. what was going on? as she heard the door close to her room she immediately got up.

being the curious girl she was, she decided to follow the body that had just brought her home. at first she thought it was suho but then her eyes saw a motorcycle parked outside her window.

"ohh yeah. seojun said he was gonna come here," she said. at first she thought nothing of it but then remembered that she was with suho before she got home.

if they saw each other who knew what would happen. they could argue, fight or start a dance battle. the possibilities were endless.

as she ran to the front door she tried not to make to much noise as she didn't want to get caught. she then heard seojun speak and what came out his mouth made her regret coming down.

she knew seojun blamed suho for seyeon's death but she never knew for what reason. tears fell from her face as she watched seojun hoo onto his motorcycle and exit the driveway.

     she also watched as suho fell onto the ground. she never knew how much suho actually went through. suho always blamed himself for seyeon's death and always thought that he was better off dead.

     chaerin couldn't stand seeing suho in pain. as she ran out her house and towards suho she saw him turn his head in her direction. his eyes filled with tears.

     chaerin wrapped her arms around him and tried to comfort him. she helped him up and took him inside her house. she wanted him to sleep over tonight. she knew he didn't want to be alone.

     yes, he projected a bad boy image at school but in reality he was such a sensitive softy that had gone through so much at such a young age.

     the pair soon fell asleep in each other's arms. ms.kim had noticed this and immediately brought them a blanket thinking that they would probably get cold in the night time.

——

     as chaerin's alarm went off the pair jumped up. they didn't have enough time to process yesterday's events as they realized they were 30 minutes late for school.

     to suho's luck ms.kim had called suho's butler to bring him his school uniform. as they both hurriedly got ready for school running around like crazy maniacs, cuss words left their mouths.

     once they were ready they had chaerin's driver take them to school. once they had arrived the car made its way into the school. many of the students who were on their break circled around the car waiting to see chaerin come out.

     to their surprise she wasn't alone. the notorious lee suho stepped out with her. the pair heard as people around them talked.

what where the two smartest and popular kids doing that made them come together and not only that but 30 minutes late to school. curiosity took over every kid as they soon ran up to the pair trying to ask them questions.

wanting to protect chaerin, suho instinctively wrapped his arm around her and used the other to try and push propel out the way. a couple feet away stood 2 people not knowing how to react.

one of them being jugyeong. as she watched her crush and her best friend walk into school together she got jealous. soon enough she realized it wasn't worth it and tried her best to set her feelings aside as she still wanted to resolve things with her best friend.

seojun on the other hand was not happy with the sight as he believed that suho didn't deserve to protect the girl if he couldn't even protect his own friend.

     once the pair had finally made it inside they took their seats waiting for their next class to start.

     even after class many students were still talking about today's earlier events. not wanting to hear anymore of it chaerin made her way to the rooftop where she spotted jugyeong.

     chaerin missed her best friend a bunch and not being able to talk to her was killing her. she decided it was time to clear everything up so she made her way to jugyeong.

     befor she could say anything, jugyeong spoke up. "chae i'm so sorry about everything. i know it was so sudden when i confessed to suho but i just really needed to get my feelings out of the way. i hope you're still doing ok. i miss you so much and i don't think i can go another day with being on bad terms with you."

     chaerin threw her a wide smile as she wrapped her arms around jugyeong as her sign of not being bothered anymore.

     "well, now that we are on good terms i have some things i need to tell you."