ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49

~2 months later~

     even after all this time, minho still hadn't contacted chaerin, she tried messaging him, calling him and even emailing him but nothing seemed to work.

     she was currently getting ready to attend seojun's debut stage.  as she arrived, she noticed how many people were already already waiting outside the venue.

     multiple news outlets had gathered around for this long awaited debut and chaerin was as excited as them.

     "chaerin! come help me with his makeup!" yelled jugyeong as she watched her friend appear.
     "okay just give me a minute to put my things down!" yelled chaerin as she ran towards a chair and laid her things on top.

     as she walked towards seojun and jugyeong, she noticed how good seojun looked but she didn't say anything as she didn't want to boost his already inflated ego.

     "imju, it looks perfect! you don't need my help. just calm down and finish it up while i go help outside," said chaerin before running off.

     after quite a heated argument, chaerin was lucky enough to have jugyeong forgive her. not only did she forgive chaerin but she also forgave soojin.

     they had both realized how wrong they were and naturally made up. although, suho still had his doubts, that didn't stop them.

     as she walked onto the stage where seoju and his bad were going to perform she felt nostalgic. she remembered the times when they were younger and seyeon bragged about how he would become an idol.

     thinking back to these times made chaerin tear up. suddenly, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. as she looked up, she met with the eyes of the man she was desperate to see.

     "minho! what are you doing here? i've been trying to contact you for so long and i was worried you were avoiding me. i know i hurt you in multiple ways but i just want to say that i'm sorry. ever since that day i've always carried the guilt that i hurt someone i loved and i never got used to it. please forgive me." said chaerin as she begged the male.

     "chaerin i wasn't avoiding you. after that day, my driver ran over my phone and i wasn't able to contact you. i even tried visiting your house but you were never there when i went. at one point i just let the world decide if we should or shouldn't meet yet here we are. honestly, it really did hurt when you broke up with me but after a while i got over it. now i'm talking to someone new and it's going well. i think you should make a move on seojun. he still seems pretty interested in you," replied minho as he jokingly pushed her.
     "i should shouldn't i."

——

     after seojun had gone up on stage, he sang a couple of songs. seeing him up on that stage made chaerin feel emotional. she imagined all the times seyeon had gone up there and had the time of his life.

     after the songs had ended she walked backstage and tried scaring seojun.

      "chaerin i know you're there so just come out." said seojun as he slowly sat down on his chair.
     "aww, i wanted to scare you!" said chaerin as her lips went into a pout.
     "well that didn't work out to well did it? anyways, what did you think about my performance?" he asked.
     "it was wonderful and you did a great job!" cheered chaerin as she went to give him a hug.

     seojun gladly accepted it and they stayed in that position for a while until chaerin looked up at him.

     she met his eyes and out of instinct they started moving closer to each other.

     "woah! lovebirds nows not the time to be kissing! hurry up, we'll be late to dinner!" yelled suho as he walked into the room.

     seojun and chaerin backed away from each other in embarrassment but still managed to reply to their friend.

     "calm down, we'll be there in a minute. go catch up with jugyeong or something." said chaerin as she pushed him out.

     they waited until suho had walked out the room and walked back towards each other.

     this time without hesitation, seojun pulled chaerin towards him and instantly looked lips with her.

     this was their moment and even through everything they still managed to find their way back to each other. they had what we call, the one and only true love.