ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39

~third person pov~

     as soojin watched sua run out the bathroom, guilt ran through her body. sua was always there for her since day one and now their friendship had ended.

     soojin felt suffocated in the bathroom to the point where she had to run out. today was her unlucky day as she suho had suddenly popped up in front of her.

     "kang soojin, why do you keep crossing the line? is something going on at home? is it because of your dad?" he asked not wanting to realize how cruel she really was.
     "what does it matter to you?
     "i just can't seem to understand, you were never like this. is this what you really want?" he asked once again.
     "yes,"
     "i know you're lying. i know you're also going to regret it. so it's not to late. go apologize to jugyeong. apologize and-" said suho before he was cut off.
     "don't tell me what to do," said soojin before running away from him.

——

     "kang chaerin!" yelled someone from the outside.

     as she made her way out her window, she was met with the only man who had come to her house since the news had spread. as she ran outside to meet this specific guy a part of her felt happy.

     for now she was still blaming herself for the situation jugyeong was in which is ultimately why she was leaving korea. like before, she was running away from her problems.

     "why are you doing here minho?" she asked.
"tell me it wasn't you. tell me you weren't the one who posted those pictures of jugyeong on the school community." he pleaded while holding onto her shoulders.

shock ran through chaerin's body as she didn't know that he was aware of what she had done.

"it was me." she responded staring into his eyes.
"what?" he asked as a part of him was hoping she would say it wasn't her.
"it was me. i can't tell you i didn't do it. i found the video and all the photos but soojin posted them. so even if i didn't directly do it i still helped. minho i fucked her life up." she said as tears started flowing out her eyes.

he did nothing but pull her into a tight hug. of course he felt bad for jugyeong but he felt worse for chaerin. he knew how sensitive chaerin was at times. he knew how hard it was for her to cry in front of someone.

chaerin sobbed into his neck even more as she had grown comfortable with him.

at one point they found themselves inside chaerin's house and minho was confused as to why there was multiple clothes thrown on the floor.

"what's up with all this?" he asked as he picked up a random shirt he found.
"oh right, i have decided to leave korea. i'm not so sure i'll come back this time but i know i should be here," responded chaerin in a casual way as if it was something normal.
"i'll go with you," he responded without thinking twice.
"what?" she replied in shock from the other side of the room as that was not the response she was expecting to hear.
"you hear me. i'll go with you and we'll stay as long as you want to. i'm sure our parents wouldn't mind. either way, they've always wanted us to be friends." he said giving her hopeful eyes.

chaerin stood there for a minute, deciding on what to say before a certain girl popped up into her head.

"what about seulgi? i don't think she would love the idea of us living together i another country."
"oh about that, we broke up a couple weeks ago. i won't get into the details as i'm sure she'll tell you soon." responded minho as his eyes started tearing up a bit.

once again, chaerin stood in shock as she had always thought her sister and minho made the perfect couple. as much as chaerin loved her sibling she ultimately decided on letting minho go with her as she didn't want to be alone.

because of this decision here they were, packing minho's things at his apartment. when chaerin had agreed to his suggestion, he had run up to her and have her a big warm hug.

now the pair was booking a last minute flight for him. they rushed through the doors of the airport and checked their bags in.

this was it, this was their last moment in korea. "goodbye korea!" they both said as they laughed and walked through the terminal.

authors note: y'all got any good story recommendations? also i have no idea how airports work 😃