ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

~third person pov~

as chaerin walked out the room she tried her best to clear her mind.

     although part of her was jealous that suho clearly still had feelings for jugyeong, she didn't want that to affect them.

     as she walked through the halls of the hospital, she soon turned right and to her surprise she seojun standing alone.

that's when an idea ran through her mind. she quickly remembered that she still carried the leopard print headband in her bag.

     as she took it out, she held it behind her back and she hid behind a wall as she realized he was making his way towards her direction.

     "yah, seojun i have a present for you." she said as she jumped out from her hiding spot.
     "holy shit chae. you almost gave me a heart attack." he dramatically responded as he clutched his chest.
"what's the present?" he still asked out of curiosity.

chaerin turned around and put the headband on trying her best to hide it.

"you like it?" she asked.
"chae what is that?"
"remember the time i went to your house and you had your leopard print underwear on? well the day you and jugyeong went to the mall i found it." she explained.

seojun's face went red of embarrassment as he didn't like talking about the incident with his underwear.

he was suddenly interrupted by his thoughts as chaerin walked up to him. his heart fluttered as he realized how close she was.

"let me write on this!" she said as she pointed toward his cast.

as she pulled a marker out her bag she started writing on it with a big smile on her face.

"don't write anything weird." he said as he stared down at her.
"all done! see you later!" she cheered as she put the market back in her bag.

as she walked away she suddenly remembered something.
"ohh right. han seojun! roar!" chaerin said as she made her hands turn into small claws.

as seojun saw this his heart began to pound and his face became red. he knew he liked chaerin but admitting it still made him feel a bit flustered.

as chaerin made her way out the hospital doors she felt happier than she had before she left suho's room.

as she made her way to the drivers car she received a call. once again she picked up without looking at the contact.

"hello?" the person on the other side said.
"oh, hi minho!"
     "are you busy?" he asked
     "nope"
     "can we meet up? i have someone i want to introduce you too" he said.
     "minho is it your girlfriend?" she asked.
     "maybe! just get here as soon as you can. i'll send you the location. bye!"
     "bye! see you later!" she said.

~time skip~

     chaerin walked out her car as she arrived at the destination. when she saw the building right in front of her she was a bit confused.     

     "sm entertainment" she read.

     why were they meeting here? she pushed her thoughts away as she realized people were crowding up around her.

     "isn't that seulgi's sister?"
     "her whole family is rich!"
     "is she a trainee here?"
     "she's gorgeous"

     as she suddenly felt uncomfortable with all the attention, she made her way across the street to make it look like she was just walking around.

     she was walking around when she suddenly bumped into someone. as she looked up she realized it was minho.

     "chaerin your here!" he said.
     "yeah but why are we meeting here? couldn't we have just met up at a cafe or something?" she asked.
     "i wish. remember i told you my girlfriend was part of the music industry?"
     "ohh yeah. your girlfriend! where is she?" she asked.
     "come on i'll show you."

     he took her hand and pulled her across the street. as they both made their way into the building he took her around the halls as if he was familiar with the place.

     they finally stopped in front of a room. she saw a sign that said red velvet on the door.

     "what are we doing here?" she thought.

     as minho opened the door he pulled her inside. to chaerin's surprise there was only one girl standing in the room.

     "she's your girlfriend?" chaerin asked of shock.