ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

~third person pov~

     as she walked towards him she suddenly stopped.
     "don't you have something to say?" suho asked.
     "about what?
     "what was that picture about?"he questioned.
     "you sound angry." chaerin said.
     "yes, i am angry"
     "it was a coincidence. we ended up doing the photoshoot together and i didn't know he was going to show up." chaerin explained.
     "what about when he came you your house after our date. was that a coincidence?"
     "no. i knew he was going to show up. that's why he called me before i fell asleep."
     "i don't like you and seojun being associated together or rumors like this spreading. i don't want you guys to be together." suho responded.
     "who are you to tell me who i can and can't be hanging out with? cause i know damn well you aren't my boyfriend or my father."she said as her anger started rising.
     "do you know how he feels about you? guys and girls can't be friends,"
     "what about you and jugyeong. before i came back i know you were starting to develop feelings for her and she was too but you pushed them away and started bullying her. your a great example of why guys and girls can't be friends. so maybe you should just stop talking to me and leave me alone." she said as she turned around getting ready to leave.
     "chaerin wait," he yelled.
     "no. i've had enough of you and all your bullshit. if you want to apologize anytime soon you know where to find me but for now i don't want anything to do with you." she said as she walked out and went back down to class.

     suho watched as she walked out and his heart broke. he never intended to come off in a rude way but his jealousy got the best of him. he wished he could go back in time and take back everything he said.

     after a while the bell rang and he went back to class. suho walked in and saw that she looked a bit sad. seojun also noticed and he stared at the girl for a while.

     as class ended chaerin went home as fast as she could trying to avoid anyone she knew. luckily for her, her driver was right outside and she hopped into the car. as she got him she did nothing and soon fell asleep.

~a couple days later~

     chaerin once again had to go to school. she headed there once again wanting to be left alone. as if the world was on her side her friends left her alone seeing as she was in a bad mood and they didn't want to get her even more pissed off.

     school went on normally and no one bothered her. as school ended she wanted to do nothing else but go back home. sadly she couldn't. she had another modeling job with seojun again.

     it was quite a normal shoot and it went perfectly. that was until she heard a song she thought she would never hear again. missing you played through the speakers and her heart sank.

     she turned around and faced seojun and both their smiles fell off their faces. seojun being mad and chaerin being hurt. he grabbed her hand and they ran off.

     as they ran the streets of the city, they soon bumped into suho. "yah suho! did you hear the song? the song that was released by move entertainment," said chaerin and seojun at the same time.

     suho said nothing as he pushed them both out of his way just wanting to get as far away as he could.

     "that jerk." seojun mumbled.
     "yah! suho." he yelled running after the other male who was running in the middle of the road not caring about the cars passing.

     that's when the unimaginable happened. chaerin watched as they stood in the middle of the road and soon a car hit them.

"suho, seojun no. someone call the ambulance please!" she yelled as she ran towards them. she looked at the bodies that were laying on the ground and cried.

her knees became weak as she fell onto the ground. she was trying to have them keep their eyes opened but they both fell unconscious.

luckily the ambulance arrived right on time. they let her ride in one of them and as she was about to run into seojun's ambulance she turned around and whispered something into suho's ear.

"you'll be ok suho. i'll see you at the hospital." she tried her best to hold her tears back as she got into seojun's ambulance.

both of the men she loved had gotten into a car crash and she didn't know of they were going to be ok. before arriving she took her phone out and called the one person who could calm her down.