ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34

~third person pov~

here they were. chaerin and jugyeong were modeling for their school. it was quite sudden but as they were both winners of the stargram queen contest, they became school representatives.

"they look so pretty!"
"they are lighting up the stage!"
"look at their perfect skin!"
"they are the perfect school models!"

"must i do this, isn't the student body president or the top student usually the model?" asked jugyeong.

"yes, but jugyeong they didn't want to do it," replied the principal.
"what! but why me of all people?" she asked once again.

chaerin was clearly starting to get annoyed by all of jugyeong's questions but managed to calm herself down.

"let's just get this over with. jugyeong, relax and follow my lead." she said before pulling the girl closed and resting her arm on jugyeong's shoulder.

     after the photoshoot they had pe. once chaerin had finished sitting, she went and sat next to soojin. she stared at the male doing sit ups in front of her and smiled.

     suddenly soojin's phone ran and chaerin looked over her shoulder. park semi she read. chaerin remembered that they had made a deal with her and she must have sent the pictures already. at this point she no longer cared about suho, most of her decisions were made out of curiosity.

  ——

     "soojin, what pictures did semi send?," asked chaerin as she had bumped into soojin in the hallway outside of the gym class.

     "i sent them to your phone," replied soojin as she put hers away.

     chaerin reached into her jacket thinking she was going to pull her phone out but to her surprise nothing was there.

     that's when she realized, she lost her phone and anyone that found it would see jugyeongs pictures.

     "holy shit i have to go, i'll see you later." said chaerin as she ran back inside. she was frantically looking for it as she didn't want to ruin jugyeong's life.

     she was startled when she turned around. standing there was seojun and he looked worried.

     "chae are you ok?" he asked as he grabbed her shoulders in worry.
     "no. i just lost my phone," she responded before turning back around and looking for it once again.
     "i'll help you find it but what's in it for me?" he asked.
     "yes please help me. if you find it i'll treat you to spicy tteokbokki!" she said hoping it was enough to convince him. to her luck i was enough.

     soon enough the pair was looking around like a couple of psychos but they were suddenly interrupted when a certain girl came inside. jugyeong was clearly looking for something but chaerin could care less.

     "have you guys seen a necklace with a swan on it?" she asked.
     "no." chaerin responded not bothering to even look back up at the girl. a while later she could hear jugyeong and seojun having a conversation but she couldn't take it any longer.

     "can you guys just please shut up?" she asked. both of them were stunned as chaerin had never talked like this yet they both obeyed.

     "here it is!" yelled chaerin as she had found her phone.
     "is it my necklace. oh god i thought i los-," started jugyeong before was interrupted.
     "it's not your fucking necklace jugyeong. in case you didn't notice i was also looking for something." replied chaerin as she started making her way towards the door.

     as she unlocked her phone, she clicked on soojin's contact which immediately led her to the pictures from earlier.

     "holt shit." said chaerin as her phone fell from her hands in shock.

this was what she was looking for, yet she
felt guilty for seeing it. soojin had sent her pictures of people pouring food on jugyeong and her confessing to someone. all chaerin could feel was anger.

her best friend had gotten bullied and she
didn't know about it.

"chaerin are you ok?" asked seojun as he ran to her and bent down to pick her phone up.
"yeah, my phone just slipped out my hand that's all," she responded before grabbing her  phone as fast as she could not wanting him to see the picture.
"i have to go," she said once more before leaving the others in the gym.

once she had exited she made her way to the back of the school and turned her phone on once again. she was so distracted by her phone she didn't realize that she had bumped into someone.

"chaerin what are you doing here?"

as the girl looked up she was met with the eyes of the man that she no loner wanted.

"suho."

as he walked up to her, he managed to sneak a peak at her phone. when he realized that she had barefaced pictures of jugyeong, he suddenly got angry.

"what the hell are you doing with these?"