ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

~third person pov~

     as if her feet had mind of its own she ran after him. running through the halls as fast as she could to try and catch up to the male.

     "suho. please just listen to me," she said.

     the boy stopped and looked down at her. before he said anything she dragged him towards the rooftop.

     "suho, ever since the day you saved me from falling off the roof till now i've suppressed all these feelings. seeing you with chaerin made me realize how much i actually cared for you. having you walk past me as if we were strangers hurt. i can't keep pretending as if i'm ok so i'm here to tell you that i like you." jugyeong confessed.

     "jugyeong i-" said the male before he was interrupted.
     "oh my god," they heard a voice say across the roof.

     there stood a girl with tears streaming down her face. she had arrived at the rooftop moments before the pair had, trying to process what had just happened in the infirmary.

     she was trying to think of everything that had just happened. jugyeong confessed to suho after he just asked her out on a date but what they didn't know was that there was a fourth person there.

     as he watched the situation go on he walked up to chaerin. he grabbed her hand and without thinking twice he picked her up and got her out of there.

     "suho please tell me how you feel." jugyeong pleaded.
"jugyeong, don't jump to conclusions. i was only nice to you all this time out of pity."
"why do you feel pity? is it because you know my secret? did you pity me because i cried and begged at you feet?"
"yes," he answered
"so that's why you said i was pretty and that's why you were being thoughtful. the way i took care of the stray cat-" she continued before she was interrupted but the male.
"yes, but it's annoying now. i don't want to bother you anymore so leave." he said.
     "who asked you to be nice or thoughtful to me? i won't bother you anymore so don't pity me. i was clearly living in a fantasy world and forgot it wasn't real," she said before she left with tears streaming down her face.

     moments after jugyeong left, suho stayed up on the rooftop thinking that what he had said to the girl was a bit harsh and he started to feel guilty.

     meanwhile after seojun got chaerin out of there he took her to a garden. comforting her once again. "do you like suho?" he asked.

     chaerin was about to respond with a no but then she started to think. "do i like suho? is that why i cried when jugyeong confessed? did he accept her confession?" she pushed those thoughts away as she didn't want to ignore seojun.

     "i'm not sure. to be honest whenever he's around my heart flutters and i get butterflies in my stomach but the same thing happens when your around" she responded nervously. soon she realized what she had just said causing her to blush.

     seojun's eyes widened as he realized chaerin had confessed in way but then he remembered she had also confessed her feelings for suho. slowly he realized that he still had a chance to make her his.

     "how about you go on a date with me tomorrow."

this caught chaerin off guard for a moment, contemplating if she sound accept his offer. after a couple second of silence she spoke up.

"ok seojun, pick me up at my house on friday at 5:30 and i'll be yours for the whole afternoon, for real this time," the girl said as she giggled before throwing him a small smile
"also can you take a couple of pictures for me? i love how it looks out here," chaerin said before standing up.

seojun took a couple pictures of her making sure to save them onto his phone. "take a couple pictures of me too," he said before standing up.

chaerin immediately took a couple pictures of him. while taking pictures of him she realized how perfectly the sunlight hit him in the face. she quickly went onto stargram and posted one of the pictures she took.

kang_chaechae

liked by soo_jiin, lim_jugyeong and 806,721 others a sight for sore eyes🤍@seojun_han

a sight for sore eyes🤍@seojun_han

"do you really think i'm attractive chae?" she heard as she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist. immediately knowing who this was she responded.

"i'm not going to pretend that you aren't attractive jun but i don't want to boost your ego," she responded.

"well when you out of all people say i'm attractive it makes my ego boost 2 times more than it's supposed to," seojun whispered into her ear.

wanting to return the favor from earlier, seojun took his phone out his pocket and uploaded picture of her onto his profile on stargram where he too had gained thousands of followers.

seojun_han

liked by soo_jin, lim jugyeong and 167,359 others finer than wine🤍@kang_chaechae

finer than wine🤍@kang_chaechae

     after he uploaded the picture onto his profile he set his phone down and went back to hug chaerin. she gladly accepted and they stood there for a while laughing and telling each other jokes.

     moments later a girl passed by the garden and she saw them hugging. her first thought was to take a picture of them and send it to a certain guy she knew would be furious.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara