ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

~third person pov~

suho was in the middle of studying in class when he heard his phone go off. soojin he read. at first he was going to ignore the message but something caught his eye.

     "image attached," he read. curiosity took over him as he opened the message. to his surprise he saw a picture of 2 people hugging. at first he saw nothing of it until he zoomed in to look more closely.

——————————————————
kang soojin

i guess she was just playing with you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

i guess she was just playing with you.

where are they soojin. tell me now.

they are at the garden behind the school.
——————————————————
suho ran out the class room as fast as he could only wanting to separate the pair from each other.

     as he arrived he noticed how happy they looked together. he was craving that type of attention from chaerin but what he didn't know was that she was willing to give it to him. he just had to show that he wanted it.

     he walked up to them and pulled chaerin away from seojun.

     "dude, what's your problem?" seojun asked
     "my problem? my problem is you." suho responded.
     "me? how annoying. you can't do anything better than stalk us can you?" he said.

what no one was expecting was what happened next. both boys were thrown on the floor. their fists colliding with each other's faces.

before chaerin could attempt to get them off each other she felt a sudden force that pushed her onto the ground.

she looked up and her eyes met jugyeong's red puffy eyes. "was was she crying?" chaerin thought to herself. as she was about to say something to the girl standing in front of her she suddenly felt a hand come in contact with her face.

jugyeong had slapped her. the sound was loud enough to get the boys who were fighting on the ground to look up. once they looked up they saw chaerin on the floor and jugyeong standing in front of her looking pissed off.

their eyes widened as they understood what had happened. "chaerin!" both of them yelled at the same time. they ran towards her and stuck their hands out. not knowing who to choose she stood up by herself.

she looked back at where jugyeong was standing. chaerin was now the one that was mad. no one ever touched her like that, especially if it was over a boy.

"look jugyeong, i don't know what the hell happened for you to walk all the way here and slap me without context but if you ever touch me like that again, i will ruin you." chaerin said in a harsh way before grabbing her things and leaving.

     even jugyeong herself was confused as to why she did that. in her mind it was an in the moment act that she now regrets. chaerin was one of the only couple friends she had at school and she might have just ruined it.

     "what the hell is your deal jugyeong. i told you how i felt but that didn't mean you had the right to take it out on chaerin." suho said as he walked up to her.

     jugyeing looked up before say "i-i'm sorry. i don't know what got into me. i should've never done that in the first place," she cried.

     suho's eyes softened at the sight of jugyeong crying. he knew she didn't actually mean to slap her but it still pissed him off that she did.

     without saying another word he walked passed the girl to go chase chaerin. meanwhile seojun stayed behind confused as to why she had slapped chaerin.

"jugyeong are you ok?" the boy asked out of pure curiosity.

before the girl could say anything tears started to come out of her eyes. as seojun saw this he felt bad for the girl. he wasn't aware of what had happened with suho after they left the rooftop but it was clear that it was so bad that jugyeong took it out on her own friend.

he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her. "it"ll all be ok jugyeong," he said.
"i don't know what i did that seojun. she didn't deserve it," she cried.

     after a while jugyeong had finally calmed down and seojun took her home. as of now his only worry was if both girls were ok. he thought of jugyeong as a younger sister and seeing her hurt made him feel bad.

     after he had dropped her off he texted chaerin wanting to see if she was ok too.

——————————————————
baby chae🤍

princess are you ok?

yeah, i just feel like i went a bit overboard on her but that doesn't mean that i forgive the fact that she just randomly slapped me.

i'm just glad your ok princess. i know how stressed you've been these past couple of days. this might be bad timing but are we still on for tomorrow?

yes we are jun. i'll see you tomorrow at 5. goodnight🤍

goodnight princess.
——————————————————

     as seojun didn't hear anything from the girl after that, he assumed she had fallen asleep and turned his phone off.

     all 4 of them though that the situation couldn't get any worse but that's where they were wrong.