ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30

~third person pov~

     "holy shit we smell so bad," said chaerin as she covered her nose.

     as the trio had finally made it out the poop, they caught a ride on a small truck that was filled with hay.

     "jugyeong should see you now." said seojun as he laughed to himself.

     hearing that name, chaerin suddenly
scooted away from suho and closer to
seojun. as seojun how realized how uncomfortable she had suddenly got he wrapped his arm around her and whispered a small "sorry for that," into her ear.

     as suho saw this rage and confusion ran trough his body as he tried his best not to say anything because he didn't want to cause any problems.

     after a while the trio separated. chaerin went home as she no longer wanted to hang out with suho. meanwhile suho and seojun headed to suho's house.

     as chaerin reached home, she noticed no one was there and immediately ran towards the bathroom to take a shower.

     after she came out she looked at the time and realized she was late. chaerin hurriedly got ready and headed out the door, not forgetting to throw a bit of perfume on just in case.

     where was chaerin headed? well, ever since she was small, chaerin loved makeup although she didn't put much on herself as she was a natural goddess.

     her dream was to become a well known makeup artist and she decided she wanted to enroll in a makeup school to start off.

     as she walked through the halls of the building, she passed by each class admiring everyone inside.

     once chaerin had reached the front she heard the voice of someone she was planning
on avoiding for a while. although it seemed as though the universe wasn't in her favor. "hello! i'm hear to register." said this certain person.

     being the person she was, chaerin pushed it aside not wanting anything to interfere with her plans. she was about to speak up but the lady at the front beat her.

"oh my god! aren't you the model who worked with bighit? oh and aren't you also kang seulgi's sister and song seonmi's daughter?" she asked.
"yes that's me and i was wondering if i
could register?." replied chaerin as her eyes turned into crescents from smiling.
"yes you can but can i get a picture with you first? i've been your fan for a long time."
     "ohh of course," replied chaerin.

     after taking the picture the lady at the desk handed her a piece of paper. as chaerin finished up she was about to leave. not wanting to be there anymore but someone spoke to her.

     "oh chaerin, your here too?"
     "yeah, i decided to study makeup. i asume you came to sign up too?" replied chaerin as she didn't want to seem rude.
     "yeah i did! i'm so happy we're gonna be studying together!"
     "yeah we're so lucky jugyeong!" she replied with a bit of sarcasm.

     jugyeong had noticed chaerin was a bit off but didn't point it out as she didn't want to annoy her even more.

suddenly jugeyong wrapped her arm around chaerin as they walked out the building. "we should hang out." she said.

"sorry but i have plans," responded chaerin as she was planning on going to talk to suho.
"ohh ok i guess we can go another time," said jugyeong as she was kind of disappointed but tried her best not to show it.
"bye" whispered chaerin before walking away from jugyeong as fast as she could.

chaerin was feeling a mix of emotions. she wanted to tell suho why she was acting distant towards him. another part of her felt sorry for not telling jugyeong about her feelings for suho.

the best thing she could do right now was talk about things with suho.

after a while of walking, she had finally reached his house. as she walked up to the door she rang the doorbell, waiting for
him to open but to her surprise seojun opened it.

"seojun? why are you here?" she asked.
"i came to take a shower, and you?" he replied bitterly as he wondered what she was doing at his house so late in the night.

"i came to talk to suho. can i come in?"
she asked. as seojun made way for her to
come in, she made her way inside. not forgetting to take her shoes off in the process.

     "suho where are you?" she yelled as she stepped inside with a smile on her face.

     before he could reply. chaerin heard a girl on the phone say "suho, who was that?" and once she had realized who it was, her mood changed in an instant.

authors note: y'all are really gonna hate me for the next couple of chapters