ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27

~third person pov~

a while had gonna by and chaerin finally made her way home.

before leaving she remembered to say bye to seojun. most of her attention was directed towards suho today and she felt bad for seojun as she originally came to visit both of them.

she pulled him into a tight hug and then walked out the building. the cold breeze hit her face and she walked home, wanting to calm down from the previous events she had experienced.

meanwhile, as seojun walked back into the room he layed down on his bed. recalling the earlier events, guilt ran through his body.

     he recalled all the times he swore he would never let suho be happy. he remembered every time he would tell suho what a bad person he was. as he stood up again, he walked towards suho.

     "he's sleeping like a log." he told himself and as he got a bit closer to suho, he put his pinter finger under his nose.

     "is he even breathing?" he questioned.

     all of a sudden, his eyes started to open. as seojun realized this, he ran towards his bed and pretended to be asleep. suddenly suho spoke up.

     "why are you pretending to sleep? i already saw you."
     "what do you want?" asked seojun as he slowly turned to face the other male.
     "i want to get some air but i don't have a wheelchair." he explained
     "just sleep. it's too late for that." responded seojun.

     silence filled the room but suddenly seojun stood up. as he struggled to get suho on his back they kept cussing at each other.

     luckily, after a couple minutes of arguing they finally managed to succeed. both males made their way out their room and into the halls of the hospital.

seojun was clearly struggling to keep suho on his back. as they made a turn a nurse ran up to them, shocked to see suho being carried by seojun.

"what are you doing?" she asked.
"i didn't have a wheelchair." explained suho.
"you could've called and asked for one. wait here for a moment." she said as she ran off to look for a wheelchair.
"yah, why didn't you call a nurse?" asked seojun.
"why did you just bring one? you can walk just fine." replied suho.
"i didn't think of that!" yelled seojun.
"neither did i!"
"you get the top grades in our year. why didn't you use your brain?" asked seojun
"how are your grades?" asked suho as he intentionally tried bothering seojun.

it had clearly worked as seojun's face went red of embarrassment and he pretended to kick suho.

a while later the nurse came back with a wheelchair. as both she and seojun helped suho get onto the chair he felt happy.

he slowly realized this was an opportunity to fix everything with seojun. this was the opportunity to go back to the way things were in the past.

as they made their way into a small room where they could see the beautiful view from outside, seojun spoke up.

"why, didn't you tell me that you never got to meet seyeon? up until now, i thought seyeon died because you didn't believe him. that's why i kept... you should've told me." he said wanting to get everything off his chest but not being able to finish his sentence.

"even if i told you, it wouldn't have brought him back to life. i felt guilty for his death. if i answered his call, he might not have died." said suho as he faced seojun, trying his best to hold his tears in.

"is that what you've been thinking all these years? you frustrating punk" said seojun.

after a while of talking to each other, they made their way back to their room. things had gotten better between them because of that small talk.

suho and seojun's relationship had more of a chance to become normal once again.

although they thought many of their problems were being solved, new ones would start soon, and they would be worse than anything they had ever imagined.