ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

~third person pov~

     "wo wo wo wo wo, let's pump it up! di da dam di dam di dam, dam dam dam di dam yeah! di da dam di dam di dam, dam dam dam di dam, da ttokgatji? di da dam di dam di dam, dam dam dam di dam, jaemieopjana!" sang chaerin as she danced around her room listening to loona.

     today was saturday and she had her date with seojun later on. as you can imagine the girl was excited. it had been a whole year since she had properly hung out with seojun.

     she had gotten up at 11am and got ready for the day ahead of her. when she was looking for her clothes she realized that she didn't know where they were going.

     she was debating if she should text the male and after a couple minutes she decided to text him.

——————————————————
jun😽

jun, i have a question. where are we going? i have no idea what to wear:(

wear something comfortable princess.

ahh ok. see you later( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  ——————————————————

     as chaerin set her phone down she went to look at her closet once more deciding to wear. in the end she chose some blue baggy jeans, with an oversized black shirt and a black jacket.

as she walked out her room she bumped into her mom. "mom? you're back already? i thought you were still filming that one drama?" she asked.
"you mean private lives?" her mom responded.
"yeah that one,"
"chaerin i told you i finished filming that about a week ago but the cast took a trip to the bahamas as a reward."
"ohh, i guess i forgot. anyways i'm going out with seojun later." said the girl.
"seojun? the pretty boy who rides the motorcycle?" her mom asked.
"yes that one and mom when he gets here please don't embarrass me. anyways before he comes pick me up i'm gonna go buy him a small present. be back in a bit," said the small girl before giving her mom a kiss on the cheek and leaving.

as she stepped outside she noticed her driver was waiting for her. once they exited the gates flashes started going off. "holy fuck, the stupid paparazzi is still here." chaerin mentally groaned.

as they were finally able to leave they made their way towards the mall. as she was walking around she remembered the time she went to seojun's house and he accidentally came out on his leopard print underwear.

deciding that she wanted to tease him she walked around looking for a leopard print headband. as she finally found a store that had some she bought one and walked out all happy and giddy.

recalling the fact that she needed a new lip tint she made her way to the first store she saw. as she walked in she immediately regretted her life choices.

in the middle of the isle she saw jugyeong putting a bit of lip tint onto seojun's lips. the bags she had in her hands immediately felt onto the ground.

hearing the sound of bags falling onto the ground both jugyeong and seojun whipped their heads to the side only to be met with chaerin's wide eyes.

many thoughts ran through chaerin's head. one of the main ones being "first she confesses to suho and now she's all up in seojun's face."

the girl picked her bags up and left the store as fast as she could. "i fucked up once again," jugyeong thought as she watched chaerin leave the store with seojun running after her.

seojun ran as fast as he could until he caught up with the brown haired beauty.

"chae it's not what it looks like i swear." said the male.
"no seojun. i'm not your girlfriend. you don't owe me an explanation. you're free to do whatever you want with whoever you want." said chaerin as she turned around.

the only thing seojun could do was pull her back and into a hug. "you're right. your not my girlfriend but you will be sometime soon. i don't like jugyeong. she just wanted me to try out a lip tint. that's all it was i swear princess. if anything you're the one i like." seojun said trying to get the girl to listen to his explanation.

upon hearing this chaerin didn't know how to react. part of her was excited and happy but the other part of her was shocked and nervous. before saying anything else she ran out of seojun's grasp and into her car.

she was trying her best not to panic. once she was finally calm she pulled her phone out and texted seojun.

as seojun watched the petite girl run into her car he felt his eyes start to tear up. he was thinking that he poured his heart out to the girl only to receive a rejection in exchange.

as he turned around, about to start walking back home forgetting all about jugyeong, he received a message from the person he hopped it was. what he didn't expect was what it said. "i'll see you later jun <3," he read.

his mood immediately changed as he went back home practically skipping and singing. it was around 3:45 when he arrived back home. he took a quick shower and he made sure to look his best.

recalling chaerin's outfit from the mall he decided to wear a pair of baggy blue pants, a black shirt and a black leather jacket.

"hey pretty lady, i'm gonna go out but i'll be back later. bye bye!" he informed his sister before giving her a kiss on the forehead and leaving.

as he made his way to chaerin's house the boy was practically skipping. anyone could tell the boy was in a great mood but would that mood last long?