Thrirty Eight

It hadn't seemed right to wake my sweet Bean up by sliding in between his thighs to wake him up with my tongue... It feels like today needs to be another easy and hesitant day because of how poorly he felt yesterday due to his migraine and all of the stress that thankfully has put itself squarely in the past...

It also feels like maybe I should keep my hands and tongue to myself until he gives his permission for me to make a move again since the last time we had gotten started Pop had felt the need to interrupt us... I don't want to accidentally rush him if he isn't actually ready to delve back in...

So I had decided to wake my beautiful mate up with kisses and the softest of touches... Just enough to use him and make him feel loved as his nose slowly recognizes that there is a healthy and hearty meal nearby meant for his sweet pale belly...

It's so cute to watch his little nose scrunch itself up as he adjusts himself on his pillow thinking that maybe if he tries hard enough he can make the food appear in his dream so he can eat it there instead of waking up... His lips slowly pulling up into a smile as his eyebrows draw themselves together, his eyelids staying closed even though we both know he is more than awake enough to answer me as I coo to him to join me before I'm tempted to not give him any of the omelets I had made special with extra cheese just for him and eat it all myself... My empty threat doing just the trick in getting him to peep up at me with one of his beautiful baby blues just so he can squint at me and scowl over the thought that I might keep the yumminess he smells all to myself instead of sharing, "Thats not very nice, Daddy... I... If you gave me extra cheese I think I should eat it."

Almost as strong as his love for chocolate, I had a feeling that the thought of missing out on an omelet stuffed with the extra sharp white cheddar he's been asking for lately would finally convince him to open his pretty peepers and I was absolutely right... The chuckle that leaves my mouth before I'm able to actually process his outstanding cuteness making his scowl deepen, even more, the underlying sass there coming out when he wiggles just enough to make it clear that he's ready to sit up and take his spot in my lap right where he should be so that we can settle back into our morning routine with ease... "Oh? Daddy can't eat your cheese baby?"

The way his ass rubs itself on me in retaliation as he mumbles something about eating him instead making me wonder just a little bit if maybe he's more open to the thought of his Daddy taking care of his morning wood again sooner than I thought he'd be...

...

Adrian

...

"If you wanted to eat extra cheese you should have put extra cheese in yours, Daddy! It does not mean that you should eat mine... I need it! I've got a lot of work to don't you know?" When I look up at Silas after managing to pull our plates onto the bed so he doesn't have to try and shift around with me in his lap when I know it can be awkward sometimes trying to navigate the plates during our first cuddle of the day.

Once I do though, it's not hard to tell which one is meant to be mine... The one with a smiley face made in ketchup with what looks to be quite the buttery mushroom for his nose making me feel just as bubbly and happy as the cheese I can see that peeking out from the sides of the fluffy folded eggs that Daddy has managed to whip up for the two of us.

Somehow he always manages to know exactly what will make me smile and I know that most of the time he doesn't even need to look in my head to figure out the answers... It might seem like a silly little thing to be happy over my breakfast seeming so cheery and happy to be eaten... But it's something that appeals to that special part of me that I still don't have the courage to properly put into words and say out loud though I know he understands that the softness I shelter inside of me isn't a bad thing...

It's just another part of me that he loves, and soothes whenever either one of us feels like I need to be held together so that I don't fall apart... It's part of what makes me so fragile. And it's a delicateness that he loves...

"But what I want your cheese and my cheese, Baby?" Silas is doing his best to try and keep himself from laughing, but I know that if we keep up this silly conversation both of us are going to end up giggling wicked hard and it'll be hard to get serious again when it's time to head outside so I can sit and read in the shade while Daddy and the guys get all sweaty swinging their tools around.

"If that's the case I think maybe we need more cheese Daddy because you can't have it. Do you want me to go get the queso for you?" I can't help but crack up a little bit over my suggestion, the image of him dumping so much of it onto his plate last night during our late-night comfort feast before bed... Silas shivering underneath me as if he didn't love every savory second of eating those egg sandwiches... The combination of the gooey spicy cheese pairing too well with the creamy saltiness of the fried eggs... Just like Silas's hugs and kisses the combination is impossible to resist...

Even if he does suck his tongue at me before pulling the fork I've managed to snag from my plate just like he does every morning that I think maybe I'm going to feed myself for once... Daddy's plate being pulled beside him with mine still on my lap so he can alternate giving us both bites and still hold me and keep me close, cheekiness and all.