Three

"Princess... I know we have an ice cream date on the way home... But how about we stop and get lunch first?  We can go in and sit down and have a real date, just the two of us. Would you like that?" The question gets asked in the parking lot of the pharmacy as Daddy helps me into the truck, my bottom getting the same pinch I've come to know will happen and adore, the prescriptions that Dr.Paxton had ordered I be diligent about already submitted, the two of us instructed that Daddy would be called when they were ready... The smiles of the pharmacy witches inside making all of the butterflies in my belly flutter, all of them being from the same coven as Casper if I'm to understand why it was set up more like an old-timey apothecary rather than a more modern sterile-looking pharmacy...

My face getting redder and redder as they all struggled to hide the excitement they share over the pack that protects them being blessed with a fertile Luna...

Words that had left more than one mouth, a candle being handed to me and Daddy each, one for good luck, the other to be lit when it's time to give birth as a charm to help bring our little nugget into the world safely... Both candles appreciated both candles thoughtful presents that had made me smile from ear to ear... My smile only getting wider as Daddy asks his question while buckling me in, a kiss being stolen from my beaming lips that leaves me wanting to lean forward to continue it instead of answering him...

But I know the quickest way to get Silas's lips back on mine is to answer him, my happiness making me feel so light-hearted and giddy that my answer is cushioned by giggles on both sides, "Yes please, Daddy!"

...

Silas

...

The words are barely out of my sweet Bean's mouth before I find his hands tugging on the collar of my shirt until I give in and find myself inclining my head to kiss him senseless, the way his hands leave my collar to tangle themselves in my hair nearly making me forget that we're in public and that I've got to be gentle with my Sugar Cube... As gentle as I possibly can be to make sure he stays happy and healthy... And that that means to more getting him worked up in public because public bathroom sex wouldn't be ideal at the moment... We always get a bit lost in each other... But it tends to be more so when the hotness of sneaking off to get a few minutes alone is involved... And on Addy's end, the thrill of possibly getting caught, the little exhibitionist unaware of how much wetter he tends to get when we're doing something we shouldn't be doing somewhere we shouldn't be doing it...

It takes us a moment to pull apart... The bells on the door of the pharmacy jingling reminding my Bean that we aren't alone, his bottom lip being sucked between his teeth to be chewed on with one of the sweetest chuckles I've ever heard, his face flushing a deeper shade of red as he speaks his mind, "Lunch... And then picking up the prescriptions... And then ice cream... And then maybe when we get home... We could pull out that chocolate syrup in the fridge?"

He doesn't say the rest of it out loud, a very lewd mental image of my tongue licking the sticky chocolate fluid off of every inch of his body, the pink panties I know he has on under his jeans at the moment nowhere to be found...

The image he places so gently in my mind is so... So tempting... And I almost regret what I'm about to say, but I know that I need to reiterate it so that it really sticks in Addy's mind even though I know he won't want to hear it, "Okay... But remember... I have to be gentle. You heard Dr.Paxton... All rough sex needs to stop. Not all sex... But we can't get carried away like normal... Is that okay?"

...

Adrian

...

The gentle way that Silas talks to me, both of his palms coming up to cup my cheeks, his rough thumbs rubbing right underneath my eyes in the most enchanting pattern while he croons to me... Making sure that I pay attention and hear him instead of just trying to pull him in for more kisses... "I don't mind you not being rough, Daddy... Of course, I don't mind..."

Why would I when all I want is for him to touch me...

Hard...

Soft...

I want it all...

I want every single moment... Every caress... I want our lifetime together to be filled with a mix of everything Silas has to offer... The way he manages to constantly rearrange my soul through touch while stirring his own spirit so that they might blend together and bring us closer... I want every single second of every single day to be spent with my big strong handsome Alpha and I don't ever want him to think that he has to be rough while making love to me for me to be satisfied.

Because... Sometimes... With Daddy... The softer version of his bedroom dominance is even spicier than the rough stuff we both love for him to bring to the bed... Or table... Or bathroom stalls... The way he becomes so hyper-focused on just touching each other in the moment... His hands taking their time exploring me, my own hands given time to learn every dip and curve of his body... The way he orders me to look him in the eyes when he finally slips inside of me so that we both stay connected while losing ourselves in the moment... His hands scouring my body in ways that build the climax so torturously slow that it feels as though he's melting every piece of me down and reforming me into a version of me more at peace with myself...

"Now get in the car, Daddy! Your child wants a hamburger and fries. Breakfast was a long time ago."