Sixteen

"Princess..." The one little whisper is all that's needed to get my attention...

Silas's tone of voice becoming so much gentler than it normally is... My mate flipping the switch between his normal energy and the special energy that he sometimes brings when he's feeling extra affectionate and wants to care for me the way we only do when no one else is around... It lets me know that it's time to be more tender than usual... And just like every other time he uses it I find myself ensnared and feeling small and cherished in the most special way...

The way Daddy looks at me when he helps me to my feet up from our comfy cuddle making me blush while I forget about the take out containers still on the floor or the fact that the blanket that had been in my lap falls to the ground, our focus only on each other and the moment, my cheeks heating up as my eyes redirect themselves to the ground in the shyness that always comes with these moments washes over me in calm waves... Daddy finally climbing to his own feet once he knows I've got my feet firmly underneath me only to have his arms wrap themselves around me to pull me close, my head tilting itself up to give him the kiss I know he wants to steal as we lean into each other..."There you are..."

His lips take their time with me, one arm staying around my waist to keep me close as the other starts to rub my back... The pattern one so familiar that when the loss of his lips comes and we part ways that a whimper leaks from the back of my throat as my eyes stay closed, my head immediately finding his chest to cuddle him back where we stand so I can soak up all the affection he's offering...

The hand stroking my back slowly moving up to play with the very bottom of my curls, the low rumble that I love so much starting up in his chest as we stand and just enjoy the moment with each other for a few minutes, Daddy's growls smoothing out and soothing a part of my soul that I hadn't realized was rumpled...

...

Silas

... 

"Daddy..." The whimper is a soft one, but it's one that I savor... My sweet Princess sinking so easily into that special Princess headspace we both enjoy so much so easily, not a hint of hesitation or mistrust between, just as it should be... 

It hadn't taken long to find the right actions that trigger that warm feeling of smallness that he cherishes so much... A few small touches... Extra gentleness... And the right tone of voice... That's all it takes to draw out my Princess's delicate nature and I am gifted with being trusted with one of the most fragile sides of himself... And it never gets old... 

I don't think I'll ever get tired of his voice slipping into that singsong whisper, or the sight of him eyeing the dresser drawer that holds all of the little things that help him feel even more special like his tiara and his panty collection... The sight of him wearing nothing but the things stored in that drawer and one of my t-shirts as he climbs into my lap to be held... Being asked if we can have story time... And all of the soft touches that get exchanged between the two of us, his hands always a bit more adventurous in this state of mind, a favorite pattern of nuzzling my chest while letting his hands wander up and down my chest as if he still can't believe that I'm really here...

That his Daddy is right here and so very happy to be blessed with taking care of him and that I'm not going anywhere... That I'm not going to run out the door and vanish... My mouth moving of its own accord while I let my fingers tangle themselves in his hair while the two of us enjoy the fire for a few moments more, "Yes, Princess?"

It takes him a few moments to respond, my growls dropping in octave so he feels them more than hears them so that he knows he won't have to raise his voice from its precious quietness, but when he does I find myself pulling him a little bit closer in appreciation, "... I... I love you, Daddy... You love me?"

No matter how many times he asks, my answer never changes, the cuteness that comes radiating from his sweet soul overwhelming me in the most pleasant of waves, "I love you too, Princess... So much... So so much... I love you and I'm in love with you and that is never ever going to change, Baby."

The soft excitement that bubbles up in my beautiful mate rocks me to my very core, the smooth movements of his hands turning choppy as his rubbing turns into the gentle patting that comes out when he finds himself overjoyed while small, the nuzzles his face was offering becoming slow and more tender, the smile that his lips pull themselves into melting my heart into a puddle that fills all of my soul, a kiss being stolen from those smiling lips as soon as I'm able to come back to myself enough to move from how wonderfully he had frozen me with his happiness over being loved... A happiness I caused by only doing what comes naturally and giving him all of me...

My heart, soul, body, and mind belonging to him before we ever laid eyes on each other, my thought that any of myself was my own so bizarre to me now that I know it was simply a loan... Not that I would have it any other way, true happiness having stopped here at this home and taken root as it was being carried on the breeze, the love we share watering it and helping it grow so much that it's culminating in our family of two transforming into a family of three... The love in our household so rich on the vine that there is more than enough to share, and I can't wait to watch it continue to grow... The little moments like this strengthening us every single time... 

As much as I know that we need to wander into the bathroom to shower so we can climb into bed and enjoy the rest of our evening together I find myself lingering just a bit longer than usual, the fire not holding a candle to the warmth between us.