Forty Two

"Are you sure you don't need anything else, Princess? Daddy can get it for you..." Silas is so sweet as he cuddles me... The way he's spooning me making me maybe the happiest Bean in the whole wide world... His chest pressing into my back with such comfortable familiarity that my very soul is soothed... Our skin to skin bonding time always cherished... And always craved...

"I'm okay, Daddy... Thank you though." I keep my voice just as light and whisper-thin as he was... His arm tightening around me to pull me closer... His palm finding my belly more fully than it was a few seconds ago..."Just keep holding me, please."

"Okay, Beautiful... I can do that..." The way he grunts lets me know that he feels just as content as I am... Both of our bellies are filled with burgers and all of the best fixings, along with a chocolate bar split between us... "I can absolutely lay here and cuddle my babies."

...

Silas

...

Addy's tiny shuddering gasp is so frigging cute that I can't help but pepper his sweet neck in kisses while he tries to hide his face in his pillow... The giggles he shares with me over every peck so adorable that I don't ever want to stop... His face eventually turning until he can kiss me back, just a little bit... My sweet Bean turning until he's on his back with his lips turned up into a smile, my hand shifting to his hip to keep my sweet Mama close to me...

Every time I look at him he just seems to get cuter and sweeter... Our calm moment right now is so very cherished by us both... Our hearts beating slowly as we melt into each other and the crackle of the fireplace as it slowly hisses and pops while it winds down...

It's not exactly making love... But laying here staring at each other as the firelight slowly fades... It feels like magic... The perfect kind of intimate rebound that we needed, both of our wolves at complete peace while we hold each other close...

"You're so sweet, Daddy... Do you know that?" The mumbling melts my heart so fast that I'd have no chance of catching it even if I had been ready and waiting with a bowl.

...

Adrian

...

"Am I? Because I thought you were the sweet one Mama..." Silas croons the words to me just as his hand glides up from my hip to rub my belly so tenderly that it almost makes me want to cry...

I love it when he gets soft with me... When we share moments like this where I doubt either one of us will actually turn on our audiobook chapter for the evening because we are too wrapped up in each other to want to move... We just want to be close... To just be still and enjoy each other's warmth...

It's peaceful and I love it and I love him... So much... So much that it's overwhelming... I just want him closer to me... And do stay as close to me as he can for as long as he can... Soninnever has to forget what his touch feels like... Or what he smells like... Or the look of him when he's wearing his hair down with a few strands tucked behind his ears as he smiles at me and pulls me closer for a kiss...

I want to keep every single detail of him memorized and locked inside of my mind... I want all of him... All to myself... All of our good moments and all of our bad ones... Just as long as we share them and both keep all of it close to our hearts...

It might make me selfish but I don't even care...

I'll be selfish when it comes to my mate and our family... I'll keep Silas and our kids all close to me. And I'll make sure that they know they have my support no matter what...

...

Silas

...

"I love you, Daddy... So much..." The words are so light when they settle in the air that ai almost don't know what to do with me... All I want to do is smother him in kisses...

I want his sweetness all over my lips and saturating every single part of my life and I'll do whatever I can to keep us together and happy... I want both of us satisfied with our quiet lives and happy home... And as long as we keep having days like this and days where we talk things out I know that that'll happen for us... And I can't wait for it to happen for us...

I want to watch out loves play out in wonderful romantic fashion... My sweet Bean so impossibly perfect that I don't know what I would ever do without him now that my arms have been around him... When I've tasted him on my tongue and known the warmth of his body surrounding mine...

What we share is beautiful and, "I love you too, Princess... So much I almost can't stand it..."

The smile Addy gives me right before he leans up to steal a kiss from me stuns my lips into submission as he pressed his against mine slowly and steadily... His body somehow inching closed to mine to try and melt into each other more completely...

I don't want tonight to ever end... But si knows that when Addy pulls away and his eyes only flutter instead of opening again I know that our evening is winding to a close... My sweet Mama needing to get a lot more rest now that he's responsible for growing an entire baby... A miracle that somehow the two of us managed to form...

My beautiful Princess falling asleep tucked so closely against me is hardly a sour note, even if it does tell me that in a little while I need to follow him into dreamland... It just makes it feel a tiny bit more special knowing that I am trusted... And wanted... And loved...