Seventeen

The tiny whimpers that leave my throat I can't seem to keep to myself, not that I don't know Daddy enjoys them... The way he's being so gentle with me making me want to cry with how special I feel at the moment... 

"Come on, Princess... There we go..." the way he strips me out of my shift so gentle that another whimper leaves me without permission, my hands curling themselves up under my chin to protect my chest from the light chill in the air that is slowly starting to fade as the shower heats up and starts to fill the room with steam... But I don't have to worry about being chilly for long... I never do... Because the minute Daddy is finished helping me step out of my pants and my panties he straightens up, slips off his own clothes, and then steps forward to pull me right back to where I belong... In his arms, all snuggled up against his chest right where I should be... His smell still so sticky and present clinging to his skin, my nose nuzzling away so I can soak up as much of his heady smell before we shower the day away and his spiciness gets toned down just a bit... My wolf feeling just as puppy-like and needy as I do at the moment and needing it so we can feel as close as possible to Daddy and his warmth and the perfect tone that the night has taken... 

It only lasts for a minute or two... Daddy checking the water to make sure that it's just right for us before taking the time to use his drippy wet warm palm to caress my cheek and guide my head up until I'm in just the right position for him to steal a kiss so soft and tender that my heart feels like it might shatter with how fragile I am left feeling when he pulls away, a series of smaller, equally delicate kisses being planted on my lips so that they might take root in my heart and grow flowing between us until we can manage to separate enough for him to notice I've got tears in my eyes from the way my heart won't stop aching with how full of love it feels at the moment... The smile I'm gifted not giving me any choice in whether or not I smile back at him, the corners of my mouth pulling up of their own accord as his hands slide themselves over my body to start helping me step into the shower before they find mine to hold as he follows me in. 

...

Silas

...

He's being so sweet... So perfect for me... Knowing not to reach for the soap or shampoo himself at the moment... Because he knows it's Daddy time... And that his only job is to be my stunningly sweet, beautiful Princess and letting me take care of him just like I should be as his Daddy... Another kiss being stolen under the heated spray raining down over us to warm us up a bit before I reach for the bottle of shampoo, too much of it being squirted into my palm in my haste to resume touching my Angel so the sad look that always pops up when we separate melts away and replaces itself with the sweet whimpers he loves to let me hear so I know he's content... 

The way he leans into the feel of my fingers as I reach for his beautiful wet waves so adorable that I almost forget that shower sex shouldn't be an option right now... My Princess pulling that bottom lip of his into his mouth so he can chew on it so damn tempting that I'm nearly ready to just tell him that I'll stay up and wash the sheets before bed if we can slip back into the room and make love... The suds covering my hands currently as I start to work giving my Angel a scalp massage telling me that he wouldn't appreciate that as much as I might... Not since he's already getting clean and he knows he's about to be pampered... And it's not like being patient is beyond me...Especially when I know that right now... Every single bit of this should be considered foreplay... Making sure my sweet Mate feels every bit the beloved Princess that he is... My hands more than capable of expressing how much I love and cherish him...

When it's time to rinse the keeper of my heart leans into me so I can hold him with one arm around his waist, my other hand urging all of the fruity scented bubbles that he loves so much when in this headspace to leave his hair and circle their way down the drain before I have to reach back for the conditioner and have to release him long enough to squirt it from the bottle into my palm, his bottom lip popping out just to wobble at me for taking just a second too long before I'm tangling my fingers into the softer than silk strands that sprout from his scalp so flawlessly smoothing in the creamy conditioner and I'm given the softest chuckle from my sweet Bean... A tiny kiss being pressed to my chest when he's able to lean in before I have him turn so he can lean his back against my chest... The soap snared just as soon as I'm sure I've got every single strand covered in the floral concoction... My palms anxious to start the process we both cherish so much... Washing each other... With Daddy starting on his sweet Pumpkin first because he always comes first... He should always always always come first... My sweet Princess... 

"My shoulders first, Daddy?" The question is so sweet, no hesitation coming on my part to start right where he asks, my thumbs working out every teeny tiny knot I can find that must have formed from him bending himself into a pretzel while he was reading earlier... The delighted hum that starts to fill the air mixes so very well with the light growls rumbling themselves from my chest... The two of us in perfect harmony like always.