30. Party at Aunt Miya's

"It's the wrong dress!"

You ran out the bathroom, panting as you looked up at Kaneko. "Kaneko?"

You asked her, confused as to why she was
giggling at your inconvenience. She helped you pack for the trip up in Miyagi, helping you pick out your two outing outfits. The first were the jeans and blouse you used when you went out with the boys last time.

You had also brought a nice and pretty black dress. It was a silk, fitted, mid thigh dress with spaghetti straps that you planned to match with an oversized jean jacket. Cute and not too showy. Yet what you ended up pulling out was anything but that.

It was still a black silk dress with spaghetti straps, only that this one was skintight and was tied up on a side, showing way up your midthigh.

You untied it, pushing it down. It didn't help much. One wrong move and everyone would be able to see your underwear.

"I switched them out, that one's cuter." she hummed, finishing up her mascara before smiling at you through the mirror. You glared at her, vein basically popping out. You didn't get the chance to cuss her out when your phone started ringing, your captain's call ID blaring up at you. You muttered something under your breath as you reached for it, picking it up.

"Hello?"
"Oi, we're heading down to the lobby. I'll call the rest of the girls and Shotaro, see you there."
You hummed, hanging up before stomping back into the bathroom.

At least the jacket was still in there.

"It says it's right here." You all stopped in front of an apartment complex. It was in the nicer, more expensive side of Tokyo but so was the hotel the teams were staying at, so it wasn't very far away.

"He said it's the only apartment on the top floor." You hummed, shutting off your phone as you looked up, an array of lights coming from the top floor along with some drowned out music.

"I'm guessing it's up there." Nakayama snickered, turning to look at you as you shrugged.

"Let's head inside then." Shotaro said, walking to the door and holding it open as the teams entered.

You walked in, telling Kaneko to simply click the highest floor to get there. The teams had to split up to fit in the elevator. You walked into the second elevator, clicking the top floor as the door started closing.

"When did you find out about the party?" Shirabu asked, nudging you as you looked back at him. "Like two days ago?" You tilted your head, confused as to what he was hinting at.
"So you didn't know about this when you were packing?" you shook your head, ignoring Kawanishi's snickers from besides you. Shirabu only hummed before going back to swiping through his phone.

You shrugged him off, glaring at Kawanishi as you waited for the elevator to come to a stop. Once it had, you found the other half of the teams waiting outside, looking up at you.

"Is it locked?" you asked, walking towards the door and turning the door knob. The door flew open, revealing the chaos of any other party.
Osamu and Atsumu were right in the center, a mob of people around them. Atsumu was being held up by his legs by Osamu as he furiously slurped on a liquid from the barrel underneath him.

"Is that alcohol?" Goto said, too quiet for anyone to hear over the music. "Hah?" Nakamoto asked, leaning in closer to Goto as she repeated herself.

"Is that alcohol!" She yelled, Nakamoto nodding to let her know she heard her. She shrugged not getting to answer when Kita cut them off.

"It's sprite mixed with Powerade !" He yelled, nodding at them before walking over to you. He leaned in, talking into your ear. "Glad you could make it, Oika-chan." You giggled at his hot breath hitting your ear as you nodded. "Of course Kita-san!"