3. Novice

quick note,, here are some ranks depending on your level in the guild;
level 2: novice
level 4: initiate
level 6: apprentice
level 8: junior master
level 10: master
level 12: senior master
level 14: elder

thank you random google website :))

_________

"VICTORYYYYY" Fattytuna exclaimed from the other side of the headset.

"Is it just me or did we beat this level too easily?" Chuupetz asked.

"Yea, I thought a level 6 boss would take us a solid minute to beat." You piped in.

"I think we're just that good" Fattytuna teased.

"Shut up." Onigiriyako retorted.

"Anyways, we need to head back to the guild house. Kageyama received a pretty heavy blow this round"

Apple commented as his little avatar made its way out of the boss' layer.

This had marked your fourth consecutive win as a party and newly formed guild. Name still undetermined.

______

This game is obviously a team one, a guild can have anywhere from four to twenty five members. To go on missions the minimum is three but maximum is six, the more members the more chances you have of winning and the smaller the mana usage. Overall it's smarter to go into battle with six members compared to the three, especially with stronger opponents. The positions one can choose are; healer, tank and the DPS or damager.

Kageyama plays tank while you play healer. This is mainly because healer and tank play hand in hand more often than healer with dps or tank with dps. Although you play hand in hand, to only have a tank and healer would take ages to actually win against the enemy. Your  users are bunnydestroyer15, and Kageyama_Tobio20. Basic like always, which is why you always help Kageyama come up with his users but he didn't wait for you to come over. After creating your avatars and getting through the introduction you opened your party, requesting a dps player specifically. Which is where user applepi comes in.

Applepi told you to close the party and that he'd get you through the first two levels as only you three. You were quite skeptical, since it's hard to advance through levels without totally depleting your mana every round.
Applepi was true to his words and after having successfully carried you through level 1 & 2 he said you should go spectate other trios to try and find some new potential party members. So the little cape and staffed elf (applepi) with the dark winged, magical pouch fairy (bunnydestroyer15) and six foot something half robot half human (kageyama_tobio20) set off to spectate some players.

You spectated a couple of trios but many of them were spoiled tryhards, had more than three members, or just plainly sucked. Until you spectated the "food" trio, as Tobio so graciously pointed out. Users; chuupetzz10, onigiriyako2 and fattytunaa1, dps, tank and dps, respectively. For a team to beat through level 1 and 2 with no healer had mildly impressed applepi. You were going to invite them right after they had finished level 2 but another trio had beat you to it. A trio Tobio pointed out had asked to join you a couple of matches back. Applepi grumbled something inaudible through the mic before telling you to move closer to read what they were typing out. If you aren't in the same party you can't talk through the mic.

Fattytunaa1
Nah, we're already part of another party

                                                                                                                          Random user - party *&@*^#^
                                                                                         But your users don't say anything about belonging to a six player party ?