73. Weekend in Tokyo

*Primo - cousin
__

"Pick your words wisely Miya."

You glared at Atsumu through your screen, watching as he pressed his lips together before sighing.

"But Y/N-"

"You think I chose to lose? I failed my team as the ace, I get it, no need to rub more salt into the wound." You clicked your tongue, glancing up as the train began slowing to a stop.

"I didn't mean it like that-"

"Yea whatever Miya, Imma hang up now, the train's stopping."

"Y/N-"

"Bye Atsumu." You said, hanging up on him before dropping your phone into your pocket, taking off your headphones while you were at it.

You turned towards your brother, lightly shaking him as you checked the time on your watch.

"Get up, we're here."

He grumbled an 'okay' before sitting up, looking around as he stretched his arms up, throwing on his backpack before reaching down to pick up the bags of fruit you had brought.

You walked out the train station with Tooru hot on your tracks, letting out a couple yawns as he adjusted to the change of scenery.

"Oikawa's!"

You both glanced down the sidewalk, small smiles painting your faces as a pair of familiar faces walked towards you.

"'Toya-kun, Kiyoo-kun." You smiled, returning Komori's small hug as Tooru greeted Sakusa before switching as you shook Sakusa's finger with a small giggle and Tooru dabbed up Komori. "It's good to see you two again."

They both smiled, at least you assumed Sakusa was smiling from the small squint of his eyes.

Sakusa and Komori both reached down to help carry the bags of fruit as they led you back to their car, making small talk as you made your way to your first stop of the day.

You stopped right outside of your cafe, taking your briefcase but leaving your backpack behind with your clothes and accessories.

"You're dressed a lot more casual than the first time we saw you here, Y/N-chan." Komori hummed, stepping up as he held the door open for the three of you to walk in.

"Yea, but I just got off a long train ride, plus today's more of an unofficial visit, why would I dress in heels and a skirt?" You hummed, stepping inside as the cashier greeted you all with a bright smile. "You guys go on ahead and order, I need to pick up some paperwork real quick." You hummed, the boys nodding as they walked towards the cashier, watching you walk down the hall where the manager's office was.

"Unofficial visit but she's picking up paper work." Komori snickered, glancing up at Tooru as he snickered with him.

"Well she's not meeting any investors or other workers, so it's considered unofficial." Tooru shrugged, stepping up to order after Sakusa had finished.

"Yea... I just didn't think she'd show up looking like a regular customer." He shrugged, Tooru glancing back at him as he took out money from his wallet.

"What do you mean?"

"Well when we first saw her here, her outfit screamed 'young miss,' now it screams, 'one caramel macchiato please.'"

Tooru puffed out a laugh, slowly shaking his head as he stepped back to let Komori order.

"What do you think, Kiyoomi-chan?"

Sakusa shrugged, walking up to pick up his drink as he opened his straw.

"Well it's not like she dropped her young miss attitude, it's sorta obvious she comes from a wealthy family in the way she carries herself."