44. Thank You

First off, thank y'all for 1k votes like — love y'all with my whole whole heart 😩♥️♥️
Thank y'all for reading😚♥️
______

"Okay Wakatoshi-kun, you know the plan right?"

Ushijima nodded, looking ahead as Tendou snickered at his side, setting his hands up behind his head as they walked ahead.

You skipped up to them, slapping Tendou's back with a snicker as he stumbled forward, turning to glare at you as you smiled brightly.

"What're you two planning?"

Tendou immediately shot up, waving his hands before getting interrupted by Ushijima.

"Tendou told me to say "you should've come to Shiratorizawa" to Oikawa when I see him at the game."

"Wakatoshi-kun! It was supposed to be our secret!" Tendou whined, setting his hands on Ushijima's shoulders as he looked at him with a mix of fear and nervousness.

"You never specified that, Tendou."

"And that wasn't even the worst part!"

Tooru looked over at you as he stopped his pacing in front of the TV in the living room. An exasperated look painted on his face, contrasting to the light blue and white from his volleyball club tracksuit.

"Oh really? Then what was?" Your older sister piped in as she peeked her head in from the window between the living room and kitchen.

"He said," Tooru cleared his throat while straightening up and showing the straightest, calmest face he could muster.

"You should've come to Shiratorizawa—can you believe that?!"

You looked at them bicker back and forth, lightly snorting when the memory of Tooru flashed through your head.

Tendou stilled, slowly cranking his head back to look at you. "B...bunny-chan?"

"So it was you Tori-san." You snickered, ignoring their confused stares as you looked ahead at the approaching buses. "Makes sense, didn't really think Wakkun would come up with that." You shrugged, leaving them behind as you ran up to Kawanishi and Shirabu.

"What's she talking about?"

Ushijima looked at Tendou, pondering on the idea for a bit.

"I did tell Oikawa Tooru that once." He hummed, causing Tendou to gape at him before questioning him further.

"I saw him on one of my runs and told him he should've come to Shiratorizawa, he seemed offended after I said it though." He shrugged, nodding at Reon before getting onto the bus.

Tendou held back a snicker as he put his bag on top of the seats.

"I wonder why~"

-

"Shiratorizawa!... Shiratorizawa!"

"Remember, don't get caught up in their schemes and play like you always have." Kojima tapped on his board, looking up at all of you circled around him, unbothered by the camera. "Even so. That doesn't mean you have to play like goody two shoes. If they're playing rough, we'll play rougher and with a clear head. Okay?"

Everyone hummed, the ref blowing the whistle to indicate the timeout had ended.

"Okay now get out there and show 'em who's boss!" He grinned, receiving a loud "yes!" before all the starters started running back onto the court.

Shiratorizawa v Niiyama 1-1

17-10

You caught the ball, slightly jumping up in your spot as you looked over to the other side of the court.