79. Questions

"What?"

Suna sat up, hearing you hum through the phone.

"I'm at Hyogo right now, I'm at the train station waiting for the car baa-chan sent over."

"No no, I mean why're you here a week before training camp?" Suna asked, stepping off his bed as he quickly slipped on a hoodie.

You stayed quiet, Suna, busy looking for a pair of sneakers, as he waited for you to answer.

"Well I was... I guess you could call it bullied?..." You mumbled, Suna stopping his movements with his shoes half on. He moved his phone back, checking it was in fact you on the phone before bringing it back to his ear.

"...what?"

"I'll give you the details later, but I was bullied and it kinda blew out of proportion; the teachers found out, including Kojima-san, so he gave me a week off. The school called my parents and after handling it with the school they decided to send me to Hyogo with oba-san to avoid all the stares and such before training camp, since I'm technically on summer break now."

Suna hummed, stepping out of his dorm before beginning to make his way to the school entrance.

"I won't ask anymore questions, but where do you want me to meet you?"

"That's a question."

"..."

You giggled, tapping your chin in thought before answering.

"I'll be at baa-chan's house in twenty."

Suna nodded, walking out the school entrance as he turned to start walking down the street.

"Does anyone know you're here?"

"Apart from my family and Miyagi friends, nope." You said, the smile evident in your voice as Suna hummed in acknowledgement.

"Alright then, I'll see you in a bit." He responded, hearing another voice in the background, connecting it to the driver you had mentioned before.

"See you soon Riny!"

He waited, letting you hang up before putting his phone away.

So the twins don't know she's here.

He thought to himself, a smirk growing on his face as he snickered maliciously.

"Serves them right." He mumbled, sticking his hands in his hoodie pocket as he walked down the path to your grandmother's house, briefly trying to remember where it was.

"Thank you uncle Itto!" You said, waving off your grandmother's driver as he drove off.

You flattened your clothes, turning to look up at the back entrance of your grandmother's house as you nodded. You readjusted your backpack as you walked in, immediately being met by the smell of meat and condiments.

"Hello Gramma, I'm here!" You announced after you had switched into your slippers, walking into the kitchen where your grandmother greeted you with a wide smile.

"Hello bunny! Go ahead and get settled in while I finish making the shogayaki!"

You smiled, kissing her cheek before beginning to walk towards your room.

"Ah-" Your grandmother lightly gasped, glancing back towards the hallway you had just walked down before shrugging. "Oh I'm sure she'll be fine-"

"AHH?!"