12. Hacking the vending machine.

"We're actually having a practice match with the Aoba Johsai volleyball team next week."

Your father had agreed to eat in instead of going to one of those fancy restaurants. So there you were, eating at the mahogany dinner table with your family.

"I think the boys team are too."

"Are we allowed to go watch the games?"

Your mother asked from the other side of the table, "Ours is at Shiratorizawa so I don't see why not." you shrugged as you reached for your cup of water.

"No Y/N, our practice match is at Shiratorizawa. Yours is at Aoba Johsai."

Oikawa said before stuffing a piece of tempura into his mouth.

"What? No. Kojima-san told us it'd be at Shiratorizawa?"

You looked at him with a bewildered look.

"Really?"

You hummed.

"Hmm but I swear I heard something about another team coming over to practice." He shrugged and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"Probably another team? We have a practice match set up with Johzenji too."

"Y/N-chan, I thought Shiratorizawa only practiced with college teams?"

Fumiko spoke up as she put another piece of tempura on Takeru's plate.

"Well yea, but coach said he wanted us to get used to each other first before going against stronger teams."

"You'll most likely start training against college teams after summer nationals."

Your father added as he munched on some of his curry rice.

"I also heard that during the summer Shiratorizawa holds a training camp with Itachiyama academy, Inarizaki High and Komomedai High."

I think Inarizaki is where the twins and Rinrin go.

Tooru gasped as his eyes lit up in excitement.

"Wha-"

"Those are all powerhouse national level teams!"

He said as he shot up and digged through his backpack for his copy of Volleyball Monthly.

"Itachiyama academy is that one school who always gets number one as the tokyo representatives. Inarizaki High is where Ojiro Aran is, he was powerful in junior high but got like ten times better entering high school." He set down his copy of Volleyball Monthly in the middle table. "And Komomedai High-"

"Is that one high school in Nagano that's blocking is said to be one of the best in the country."

You finished off for Tooru who glared at you.

"But that's the boys clubs. I don't really know about the girls club."

He sighed as he put away the magazine.

"Komomedai girls are also said to be popular for their blocking, though they don't always make it to nationals. Their finals against Omoyama High are pretty intense."

"Omayama?"

"Their boys club always get shut down by Komomedai so they haven't made it to nationals but their girls club is scary." You felt a slight shiver roll down your back as you think back on some of the tapes Kaneko-chan had shown you.

"What about Inarizaki and Itachiyama?"

"Itachiyama girls always make it to nationals too. Pretty easy for them since Tokyo gets three representatives." You and Tooru clicked your tongue.