74. Feisty

"I'm home!"

You weakly announce as you enter your house, changing into your slippers as you hear your mother talking on the phone from the kitchen.

You slip by as you give her a quick kiss on the cheek before heading to your room for a nap.

You hadn't planned to pass out the moment you hit your bed, but your body did so anyway.

You woke up a couple hours later to note that the sun had gone down, yawning as you forced yourself to sit up and change out of your uniform, deciding to ignore the chattering and hollering coming from the end of the hallway.

"Right down the hall Yahaba-chan! It's the fourth door to your right!"

Yahaba nodded as he walked down the unfamiliar hallway of his captain's house, counting the doors before stopping at the fourth door to the right.

He slowly opened it, a small tinge of excitement in him to be able to see more of his senpai's house, even if the bathroom wasn't all that special.

He had a brief idea of what Seijoh's captains' house looked like, but his image didn't even hold a candle to the actual mansion that was the Oikawa residence.

So what would a traditionally rich family's bathroom look like?

The Oikawa's were sure to have a shower and bathtub.

Judging from the traditional yet modern twist to the design of their house, maybe even an elevated tub with steps leading up to it.

Of course they'd have an elegantly expensive engraved sink bowl as well.

Maybe even the newest designs of faucets.

He hummed to himself, glancing up into the room before stopping in shock.

Shocked because of two main reasons.

One: the room he had walked into was in fact not the bathroom.

He wasn't met with an elegant sink bowl or bathtub, no, he was met by a dark poster of what looked like a boy group looking at him with blank eyes.

Two: the poster wasn't the only thing looking at him, if not a girl next to it was too.

A girl who stood halfway into her pajama pants in nothing more than her panties and bra to cover her up.

They both looked at each other for a couple seconds, assessing the situation.

Then there was yelling.

The girl started yelling first, Yahaba yelling back out of habit before he promptly began dodging the multiple items the girl was throwing at him.

The boys in the living room all flinched when they heard the bone chilling scream, Tooru quickly paused the movie to make sure it wasn't coming from there.

"Isn't that-" Iwaizumi began, not getting to finish when Tooru had already jumped up and was sprinting to the hallway, stopping when he bumped into a running Yahaba.

"Ya-Yahaba? Why're you running-" Tooru asked, ending it with a puff when a slipper slammed straight to his forehead, a groan leaving his lips as he looked at the end of the hall towards the victim.

"Bunny! What the heck-" He grumbled, stopping as he took in your stance.

You stood with tears swelling in your eyes, bright red as you held a shirt up to your chest, covering your upper body as you glared at Yahaba retreating away.

"You filthy pervert!" You screeched, tears streaming down your face as you lift up your foot to get the other slipper. "Get out of my house!"

You threw the slipper at Yahaba, successfully hitting the back of his head before running back into your room and harshly slamming the door shut.