57. Pretty Girl

"You played great out there."

You looked up, smiling brightly as you walked over to the owner of the voice.

"Thanks Samsam-chan!"

Osamu scoffed at the nickname, smiling softly at you before you got pummeled by Atsumu.

"Hey Atsu." You giggled, rubbing his back before he leaned back and held you at arm's length. He smiled, giving you a childish giggle before leaning in and hugging you again.

You lightly laughed, looking up at Suna walk over as he clicked his tongue.

"Didn't you guys see each other like all last week and again yesterday?..." Suna asked, raising a brow as he looked at the two of you holding onto each other for dear life.

Atsumu clicked his tongue, leaning back and standing next to you with his arm around your shoulder. "And whattabout it?"

You lightly giggled, your eyes traveling back to the end of the hallway where you saw a familiar multicolor haired kitten walking up.

"Kenken!" You called out to him, raising a hand so he'd find you faster.

The boys all looked over, raising their hands with you as Kozume walked over, familiar faces following with him.

Your breath hitched as your eyes landed on a guy with owl-like features, the same features you had embarrassed yourself in front of you the day before.

You looked up at Atsumu. "Hey, I have to go back to the coaches real quick, but I'll tell them where I'm at then come back, okay?"

He tilt his head, nodding as you gave him a small smile with a nod, turning around to start walking back as a deep voice reached you.

"Mommy milkers? No way Kenma, you know mommy milkers?"

You flushed red, picking up your speed as you basically bolted down the halls.

You ran into the warmup area, stopping briskly when you saw someone else jogging your way, only to fail as the sudden jerk of their body sent their opened bottle right at you. The water completely drenching your upper half, silently cursing as you caught their falling water bottle.

"Sorry about that." You said, knowing you were in the wrong for running in places you shouldn't have.

The dirty-blonde laughed meekly, scratching the back of his head as he took back the water bottle with a small "Thank you."

He glanced at you, instantly flushing red as he rushed to take off his tracksuit jacket.

You lift a brow, flinching when he draped it over you.

You looked down at his Fukurodani jacket hanging over your shoulders, lifting a brow as you looked back up at him in question.

He looked away, ruffling his hair as he tried to decide what to say before looking back at you. "Ah, well... your jersey's white... and it's my fault you're drenched... sorry again... but you should probably go change..."

You tilt your head, looking down at your chest to see your skin color peeking over your sports bra and through the shirt, the design of your sports bra entirely visible to peering eyes.

You flushed red, pulling the jacket over your form and hugging it tightly around you.

"Thank you." You murmured, looking down at the ground as he murmured a small "Yea, no problem." An awkward silence engulfing the two of you.

You looked back up at him, swallowing the lump in your throat as you forced yourself to speak to him.

"Ah, I should get going..." You drifted off, the guy tilting his head at your silence before shooting up and rapidly introducing himself.