31. Pond Duel

"How were nationals?"
You looked up, mid stitch on the handkerchief you were making, at your brother.

Omayama's libero dug to pick it up, their setter connecting it with a quick towards their middle blocker. Spiking it down as you and Goto dug to pick it up, missing by a couple seconds.
You stood up with a groan, "Silver!"
...
You turned to look at your confused captain, heat rising to your face as realization set in.
"S-sorry." You bowed before turning to glare at a snickering Atsumu.

"Good." You smiled up at him.
"I saw your story." He hummed, slumping down next to you. "And your friends. And that baki baki bastards too."
You felt the color drain out of your face as you thought back on your friends' stories. Your friends stories weren't so bad since they were just selfies and mirror pics, or pics at the party itself. Though Tendou's story was something else.

Not only did he have crazy videos and pictures of the party, he had a video of you making out with Hirugami, him cheering you on in the background. You were hoping no one would see it, given that it was between the videos of him jumping up and down in a mosh pit and the videos he took while you were running back to the hotel. You also weren't expecting your brother to have Tendou as a friend on any social media.

"Y-yea?" you quivered, swallowing the lump in your throat before continuing. "You have Satori-san on snapchat?"

He clicked his tongue at you, narrowing his eyes as he slowly leaned in. "I know what you did." He whispered, his face so close his eyes merged into one. You pushed him away, clicking your tongue as you picked up the handkerchief and needle. "Your breath stinks." you glared at him, ignoring his whining as you walked back to your room.

"Does not!" he yelled, bringing his hand up to smell his breath. "Yours does!"
You ignored him along with the butterflies acting up in your stomach as you closed the door. You glared down at your stomach, trying to push out the memories of your kiss with Hirugami.

You sent him one last smile before pulling him down, "Can I kiss you?" You whispered into his ear, scared someone else would hear you over the booming music. You pulled back, looking up at him nod before leaning in again. Your lips meeting his in an instant, dancing along to the music.

"Who gave you that confidence!" you shivered, picking up your vibrating phone. "Sunarin~" You coo into the phone as you answer, your smile falling when you hear Atsumu instead.
"Y/N-chan~" you groan as you put down the handkerchief, slumping down onto your bed. "Wow Y/N-chan. I have feelings too ya know?"
You click your tongue. "I rather talk to 'Samu." You hear muffled laughter as Atsumu whines. Shuffling is heard before Osamu's voice breaks through. "Y/N-chan!"

You giggle, "'Samu. You seem happy today." "Hah? Wait- I'm supposed to be mad at you right now." He stops, bringing his voice back to the usual monotone one. You giggle as you flip over on your bed, looking at your open closet on the other side of the room. "Oh no. 'Samu's mad at me? Whatever shall I do?" you giggle, hearing more muffled laughter in the background. Osamu clicks his tongue as he grumbles something under his breath.

"No but seriously. What'd I do?" you ask, confused as to why he would be mad at you in the first palace. "Whaddaya mean 'what?' You stole my best friend, that's what."
"Your best friend?" you ask, more shuffling heard in the background before Atsumu's voice blares through. "He's jealous that Sunarin went t'go visit ya after the party instead of stayin' to help clean!"

"I'm going!" You groaned, standing up to walk towards the door. You were on door duty since your bed was the closest to the door, Kaneko won rock paper scissors so she got the window. You had just gotten out of your shower, throwing on a hoodie and spandex as you got under your sheets.