98. Call

"This is seriously pissing me off."

I clicked my tongue, running a hand through my hair to push up the hair strands that had loosened from my ponytail.

"This is Oikawa's replacement?" I spit, looking at Niiyama's captain clutching at her fingers, scowling up at me. "Better tape up those fingers, captain-san." I whispered, a grin making its way onto my face. "Or something worse may happen, no?"

The captain glared at me, raising her hand up to her coach who was quick to call a timeout.

I looked back at her as the whistle rang, smirking devilishly. "Good choice."

"Volleyball?" You looked back at Yoshida peering over your shoulder and looking at your phone.

You nodded, leaning back to better show her your phone screen.

"Yup, one of my friends is playing the team who went on to represent Miyagi this tournament." You said, Yoshida slowly nodding as she pulled out Shirabu's chair and sat next to you.

"So which one's the team you lost against?"

"This red and white one." You pointed at your screen, the players beginning to walk back onto the court. Yoshida only hummed, slightly squinting her eyes as she looked at the screen closer.

"Oh, that's your hot friend no? The girl with white hair?" She asked, glancing between you and the screen.

You looked back at the screen, the camera focused on Minegishi resting on her knees as she breathed heavily. Sweat fell from the sides of her face, her jersey sticking to her body from the sweat as the tightness of her knee pads helped the muscles and veins in her legs bulge out more.

You looked back up at Yoshida, glancing back at Minegishi on the screen until the camera panned back out to the whole court.

"Minegishi?"

"That's her name? Better yet, just give me her instagram handle at this point." Yoshida hummed, sitting back with a smirk as you clutched your phone closer to your body.

"No."

"You're homophobic." Yoshida hummed, crossing her arms as you glared at her.

"Last time you hit on one of my friends all you did was break her heart... plus, Mina-chan is in a happy and loving relationship with her delusions right now, okay?"

Yoshida deadpanned at you.

"Really?"

"One hundred percent."

-

"Bunny-chan~" Tendou cooed, making you look up from your phone as you smiled at the third year walking towards you.

He set his tray of food next to yours before sitting down on the bench. He scooted in closer to you, your cheeks touching as he looked down at your phone with you.

"Itachiyama?"

You hummed, taking a small sip from your water before placing it back onto the table.

"I'm watching Kiyoo and Motoya."

Tendou hummed, leaning back to rest his arm on the table and his face on his palm.

"Are any of those two your mystery partner?" He asked, grin growing on his face as the surrounding Shiratorizawa boys stopped to look at you in shock.

You shook your head, trying to play it off as you sat up and looked at Tendou in question.

"What do you mean by partner?"