36. Oikawa

"Nii-chan."
...
"Why are we hiding?"
"We're not hiding little bunny, we're being... strategic." You lifted a brow, slumping down behind the bushes as Tooru continued peeking through a small hole he made in the bush.
"Is that even a word?"

Tooru hummed, glancing at you. "Nee-san was explaining it to me yesterday."
You puffed your cheeks, wrapping your hands around your knees as your brother kept peeking at the playground.
Fumiko had brought you to the park, letting you play as she talked to one of her friends she found on the walk over. "Nii-chan I'm going back to the swings." You huffed, tired of hiding.

"No!" He lunged at your leg, holding you down as you tried walking out the bushes. "Let go!"
You whined, dragging him through the dirt as you stepped out the bushes.

"Why are we even hiding, NIi-chan?" You huffed, stepping out further as he continued being dragged across the dirt and out the bushes. "Hide bunny! They're going to see you!" He whined, pulling your leg a bit harder. You lost balance, falling straight on your butt.

You blinked up at him, the pain from your butt making your eyes water.
"Nii-chan." You sniffled, looking at him with tears threatening to fall out your eyes. His eyes widened as he stood up, trying to wipe your tears away as he looked around.

"A-ah. I didn't mean it! Don't cry." He wiped your tears away, settling on pulling you into his chest to muffle your cries. "Don't cry little bunny. I'm sorry."
You sniffled, cries slowing down as you took in Tooru's usual cotton candy smell.

"Oi." Tooru looked up, grip on you suddenly tightening. "What do you want?" Tooru snarled, not letting you lean back from his chest.
"What do you want~" The voice mimicked, voices around it breaking out into snickers. "Respect your senpais, crappykawa."

You huffed, pushing yourself away from Tooru's chest as you looked up at a boy and his friends. The boy upfront looked down at you, grinning as he leaned down in front you. "Who's this?"
He snickered, ignoring Tooru's glare as he pulled you back.

"Did you just call him crappykawa?" You asked, sniffling the remainder of your snot away. The boy stood up with a smile, one of his front teeth missing.
"And what if I did?"

You hummed, motioning for him to come closer. He lifted a brow, leaning back down in front of you as you lowered your voice.

"Only Haji can call him crappykawa." You whispered, looking into his confused eyes as you leaned your head back. You shot your head back forward, head butting him right in the forehead as his friends and Tooru gasped in shock.
He fell back, moaning in pain as you jumped out of Tooru's arms. You glared up at his friends, all of them cowering away as you stepped closer to their friend. One stayed put, glaring at you equally hard as he stepped up to you. Stopping you from reaching his friend.

He brought his finger up, poking your irritated forehead in the place you had headbutted his friend. You flinched in pain, your foot instantly flying up and kicking him in his developing manhood.
You clicked your tongue, stomping over to his friend who was now sitting up and clutching his forehead. "Do you bully him?" You pointed at Tooru, eyes narrowed at the boy below you.

He huffed, nodding and giving you a smug smile as you glared at him. You lifted your leg, kicking the boy with as much strength as your little body could muster.
"That's for bullying my Nii-chan!" You huffed, kicking him time and time again. "Bullies don't get presents!" You huffed, still kicking him as you ignored the forming commotion around you.

You brought your leg back, ready to kick again but before your kick reached you were up in the air. Your feet dangled as you looked at the boy laying on the ground from above.
"What are you doing?!" A voice shrieked, pushing people out the way and stopping on the other side of the boy. You looked up, looking at Fumiko holding you up by your armpits with a blank face.