35. Training Camp - 3

AN;;
Thank y'all for 4K reads <3
Y'all are the light in my life :)
_______________

"Come back here scrub!"
You stuck your tongue out at Atsumu running behind you as you skipped up the stairs. You snickered when he misstepped, face planting on the stairs.

You stopped at the top, looking at him groaning in pain as he struggled to get up. You smirked, waving the magazine with a bright smile.

Sure, it looked like any other magazine with the cover filled with the latest celebrity gossip, but if you looked closely you'd see the glue peeling at the edges.

Once opened, you wouldn't find the latest celebrity gossip. No no, you'd find the latest version of one of the hottest porno magazines in Japan.

"Come on, 'Tsumu-chan." You cooed at him, rolling the magazine back into the little roll it was before. "Just let me burn it." You tucked the rolled magazine back into your jacket sleeve. Not daring to be caught running around with a porno magazine. "I'm sure I told you before how bad it is to set up these unrealistic expectations for women." You hummed, grinning as Atsumu glared at you.

"Of course it could just be your kink." You smiled at him, turning around to start jogging when he began sprinting up the last flight of stairs. "Didn't know you were into plastic 'Tsumu-chan." You snickered, picking up your pace as you got back to running down the Itachiyama halls.

"Does that mean you jerk off to plastic bottles too?" You asked, glancing back at Atsumu flush red as he picked up his pace. You snickered, picking up your own pace as you looked ahead. "Guess so."

You continued running through the maze of Itachiyama Institute, eventually making it back to the first floor. You could hear Atsumu's pants from behind you, the distance between the two of you much more than before. You ran outside, closing the door behind you as you ran onto the courtyard. "Come on now 'Tsumu-chan. Tired already?" You glanced back, turning a sharp corner as she stumbled behind you.

"That won't do. We're playing against you next scrimmage, we can't have you playing exhausted now can we?"
He clicked his tongue, using whatever last strength he had to catch up to you.

It was too much strength though, since he ended up stepping on the back of your shoe. Causing both of you to tumble down onto the floor. Luckily, you landed on grass. Not so luckily, Atsumu landed on concrete.

You sat up, sore from the places that had hit the ground first as you looked down at Atsumu. He groaned in pain again, though it didn't look like he had any major injury at the lack of blood.

"Good job." You sighed, ignoring Atsumu's whines as your ear perked up at voices coming from behind another corner.
"Are ya ignori-" You covered his mouth, listening closer to the voices.

"Yea, Washijou and Kojima senseis are bringing the meat over right now."
Their voices started getting louder, footsteps getting closer at every word.
"Do the students already know?"

"Y/N-Chan." Atsumu pulled your hand off his mouth, about to whine again. You glared at him, standing up and dragging him back against the wall when the voices continued getting closer.

"No. They want to surprise them."

"Y/N-Chan?" Atsumu whisper-yelled. You looked at him, bringing your finger up to your lips to sush him before paying attention to the voices again.

"I'm sure they'll be thrilled to have a barbecue after a week of intense training."
One voice said, the other laughing at the side. "It's basically a tradition at this point, the first year's will be the most surprised."