5. The Flower Pot

THWACK

"How's the packing going?"

Wooosh

"I'm not taking much, I'm going to be living in my uniform, tracksuit and practice gear practically the whole time anyways."

Tōru and you dribbled the volleyball back and forth in the backyard. You wouldn't be able to do it as often now that you where leaving for Shiratorizawa in a week.

"What? You can't be living in your tracksuit the whole time little bunny!"

Tōru whined as he caught the volleyball you had set towards him.

"I won't be, I'm taking some extra shorts, oversized shirts and sweats for sleeping."

Tōru stopped to look at you with a blank expression.

"...what?"

"So if someone invites you to go out, you're going to go in your tracksuit?"

He asked with a hand on his hip and a jump of his brow.

"Okay, I'll take some pairs of jeans."

He placed his other hand on his hip, hugging the volleyball between his arm.

"Maybe some cute shirts too."

He lifted both of his brows this time, hands still placed on his hips.

You dragged your hands down your face, "and some accessories. Okay?"

He hummed as he spiked the ball, causing you to crouch down to receive it.

THWACK

"The next time I see you, I hope your fashion sense gets better."

wooosh

"I don't know what you're talking about little bunny."

THWACK

You spiked the ball down sending him a distasteful look.

"I'm positive plaid shorts will be a trend in a couple years little bunny, I'm just ahead of our time."

He straightened up, hands on his hips, looking up towards the sky. 

THWACK

You spiked the ball right to his face, stopping his nose from growing any longer.

"OW Y/N-chan!"

"I thought your reflexes would see it coming, guess your ego blocked them." You shrugged, walking onto the back porch to switch your shoes for slippers.

THWACK

THUD

SMASH

You turned to look towards your side, seeing the flower pot shattered on the ground after being knocked off it's podium by Tōru's spike.

You looked up to see Tōru's face drained of color as he looked up at you with fear in his eyes.

You grinned at him, "Your aim sucks Tōru-nii~"

He didn't even have a chance to glare at you as you turned around and started running to the kitchen.

"Mamma! Oniisan broke your favorite flower pot!"

______

"You've been eating this onigiri too much Y/N."

Tobio pouted as he grabbed the onigiri you where offering him.

"Kubo-san even knows my name now."

You giggled as you punched your drinks into the vending machine.