69. Intrusive Thoughts

!!! Sexual and Mature themes !!!

Indirect mention of seggs

Intrusive thoughts

A little more than just intense hand holding ...

__

"What?"

You yelled, calling out to Hirugami over the blaring music.

He repeated himself, still inaudible to you as he slowly nodded. He hooked two fingers through your belt loops, pulling you in flush against his chest and leaning down to whisper into your ear.

"I miss you."

You giggled lightly, pressing your body closer to his as you talked into his ear. "I'm right here, there's no need to miss me."

He puffed out a laugh, leaning back to smile fondly at you before he trailed a hand from your hip up to cup your cheek.

He leaned in, keeping eye contact with you as he pulled you in, catching your lips in his as you sloppily kissed one another.

He bit on your bottom lip, soliciting a low breathy moan from you which granted him access into your mouth.

He slipped his tongue in, swaying it in a natural, slow rhythm as it danced together with yours. He continued with the rhythm, gradually making the kiss hungrier and hungrier as he began to unconsciously grind forward.

You mimicked his actions, bucking your hips onto the knee he had perfectly situated between your legs in search of any type of friction.

Once finding it, you released a couple more breathless moans, Hirugami swallowing them whole as you moved your hands from behind his neck down to the ends of his shirt. You slowly felt at his chiseled volleyball abs, sneaking your hand underneath and relishing in the warmth radiating from his body before he leaned back.

You stared at each other, breathing heavily with bruised lips and heightened senses.

Without a word, Hirugami turned around, nodding at you to follow as he began walking out of the mosh pit of people.

You desperately ran behind him, yet no matter how fast you felt like you were running, you hadn't advanced far enough to catch up to him.

You left the mosh pit soon after losing sight of him, looking around and catching sight of his hair as he walked down the hallway filled with rooms.

You walked over, the music from the living room getting drowned out as you called his name, walking deeper and deeper into the never ending hallway.

You walked for what felt like ages, the music completely drowned out as you stopped to rest for a split second, taking out your phone for whatever reason before being pulled into the room beside you.

You yelped, about to throw a fist at the person pulling you in before making eye contact with a pair of familiar yellow-grey eyes.

"Rin?" You asked, not getting any time to question him further before Suna flipped you around. He held you with your back against the wall, the door that was there before having disappeared as Suna caged you between his arms. "Rin?" You repeated, quickly shut up when he leaned in to rub his nose on your neck.

You shivered, the shiver soon going back up your spine and to your face in a form of a blush when Suna began sucking on the delicate skin of your neck.

"R-Rin?!" You asked, breathing heavily as Suna only increased his strength, sucking and biting harshly until his ears were consumed with strings of your soft grunts and moans, falling deeper and deeper into his touch as he continued to leave a trail of darkening marks on your neck.