Chapter 21: I'm Home

Daniel, Millie, and I all got off of the plane FINALLY. I didn't think I would last much longer on there.

After getting through baggage claim and everything else that held us back, which may have been Subway and Starbucks, we finally made it outside.

All of the snow was melted and it was generally warm. We made our way to the car (a/n: I haven't been to an air port for 5 years, please bear with me 😂) and put all of our luggage in the back.

I pulled my phone out to call my mom to let her know that we are on our way home.

"Hey mom, we just got in the car. We are on our way home. See you then." I said to her voicemail because she was just too cool to pick up her phone for me.

"I can't wait to get home." I said smiling uncontrollably.

"Wait, if our moms are home, doesn't that mean that you will have to move back in with your mom?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, I guess I will." I said quietly as reality hit me.

"You can still come over." Daniel said trying to cheer me up.

"We haven't told them that we are dating yet."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"MOM!" I yelled putting my bag by the front door and running to her.

"Hey baby doll! How did everything go down in Texas?" My mom said, it was so nice to finally hear her voice again.

"Amazing, we won! We are national champions! Wow, I love saying that." I said giggling.

I looked over at Daniel who was talking to his mom while smiling. He never really smiled when I met him, just smirked, but that smile looks amazing on him.

"I know I'm tired and you're probably tired so why don't we move along. Go get your belongings from upstairs and then we can go." My mom said yawning.

I made my way up the stairs and walked into Millie's room first.

"Bye Millie. I'm going home." I said walking over to her.

"Does that mean you won't live here anymore?" Millie asked with a small pouty face.

"Yes, but I hopefully will be around a little bit." I said smiling.

"Okay, I will see you later." She said getting up and hugging me because I was crouched down low.

"Bye." I said walking out of the door and waving.

I walked into my old room to see Daniel getting the sheets off of my bed, folding them, and putting them in the bag.

"Hey. I was just helping you a little. Is this all you have?" Daniel asked putting everything down and walking over to me.

Without words I closed the space between us by connecting our lips. I put my hand on the back of his neck and his made their way to my waist.

After a few seconds we pulled away and just stood their in each other's embrace.

"I'm really going to miss you Joey." Daniel said kissing the top of my head which made my heart flutter.

"I'm not leaving you, I'm just leaving this house and moving back into mine. We will still see each other. I just have to tell my mom." I said pecking his lips and finishing cleaning up.

We walked downstairs and as I was walking out the front door I heard something.

"Daniel why is your motorcycle pink with Barbie stickers and fairy lights?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This book has almost 4K!!!!! I honestly didn't think many people would read this but I'm glad you all did. The next chapter should be out soon because when I have good ideas I just can't stop writing.

I love you guys sooooooooo much.

I'll see you next chapter.