Chapter 34: Fighting

*3 weeks later*

Ever since Daniel and I got into a the predicament when I chose Lindsey over him, everything has gone downhill. Daniel has been smoking for three weeks and drinking. I have been spending a lot of time with Trey and his dad because my mom is really in love with Joe.

Daniel and I fight over the smallest things, but at the end of the day, we always end up in the same bed, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Trey has been helping me a lot because after Daniel and I fight, I go to him and he calms me down; and gives me coffee.

"Daniel I can't keep arguing about these stupid little things! It's annoying because I can't have one decent conversation with my boyfriend! I have to go to his best friend to talk because there is no one else." I yelled to Daniel.

"Are you blind? We don't argue over everything!" He snapped back.

"Right now we are arguing about each other arguing and earlier we were arguing about what to watch on the television. Daniel, if anyone is blind it's you. You are to oblivious to see notice that we haven't had one normal conversation that haven't ended in us arguing, in 3 weeks!"

"And this is all my fault? It's my fault that you're just another stupid girl that I probably shouldn't have dated in the first place. I can live without you." He spat.

"Yeah, you can live without me. Is that's why I found you drunk, throwing up, and smoking three weeks ago when I left you for a week tops?" I said with all of the venom possible.

"Don't you dare bring my inevitable habits in this argument!" He seethed between his gritted teeth.

"Inevitable? You don't have to drink, you don't have to smoke, you don't have to go out every night and get drunk! You are mean and violent when you're drunk; I hate you when you're drunk!" I yelled back.

"What if I said I hate you even when you're sober?" He said making my step back.

"Excuse me?" I said putting my hand on my chest but in a sassy way because I'm not giving up.

"You heard me just fine Joey. I hate you. I hate how right now you think you're all tough, but I know that every word I'm saying is breaking you down even more. I know I'm hurting you and I don't feel bad at all." His words hit me harder than the bus hit Regina George.

"I hate you Daniel. Never say another word to me and I'll be just fine." I said on the brink of tears.

I ran upstairs into Daniel's room and pulled all of my belongings from around and put them in my suitcase. I pulled on a pair of all black Converse and ran down the steps with my book bag in hand.

I walked out of his door, ignoring everything he was saying to me. I don't even know if it was good or bad but I wasn't listening.

I walked all of the ten minutes to my house with my bag in my hands and unlocked the front door. I slammed the door shut and heard Brian barking at me.

I walked up to my room and started unpacking. The doorbell rang a few times so I tried to get down to the door quickly but I tripped a couple of times.

I pulled the door open to find Daniel standing there.

"Hey, I just want to say-" Daniel started but I cut him off.

"No, Daniel I can't do this anymore. I can't spend every night fighting and then forgiving you. I shouldn't forgive you because what you said to me tonight was the worst that had happened. Daniel what I'm trying to say is, I think it's time to call it quits." I said the last part quietly.

It seemed as if the whole city decided to be quiet all at once. There weren't any cars, sirens, or people talking.

"Joey, you can't just give up." He said holding his hand out to touch my shoulder.

I took one step back so he couldn't touch me because I am done.

"Daniel, it's over. I knew dating you in the beginning would end badly, it only took 7 months to figure that out." I said.

"Seven months, two weeks, six days." He said just before I closed the door on him.

~*~

"Thanks for coming over."

"It's no problem. Trey told me what happened and that he couldn't make it so I thought that I should come." Blake said to me, giving me a much needed hug.

"Do you mind my asking, why did you break up?" Blake asked as we sat down on the couch.

"We fought, and fought, and fought. All we did was fight and he said some things I didn't want to hear. I called it quits." I said.

"Maybe it's good that you two broke up." He said rubbing my back.

"Why is that? So I can just sit here and my miserable." I huffed.

"No no, not at all! I just never thought that Daniel treated you right. How you had to loose a best friend over him, how in the beginning when you stayed with him he was a complete ass to you, but you still wanted him. For some reason you still wanted him. He always got the girl." Blake said the last part barely audible.

"What do you mean by he always got the girl?" I asked curiously.

"When I first saw you after we came to Daniel's house and you were on the couch, even before that at your practice that day, I thought you were beyond beautiful. Daniel already had you in the middle of his game so I couldn't get to you without breaking the bro code." Blake said scratching the back of his neck.

"When I saw how in love you were with him, I knew there was no chances until he either messed up or something else happened." He finished.

Blake started saying something else but I cut him off doing something I never thought I would do, I kissed him.

And the worst part, I felt sparks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OH MAN, IM HORRIBLE!

I'm really sorry if I just dropped like a 'too big to handle' bomb on you but it had to happen.

I want to know who's side are you on?

~ Janiel

Or

~Boey

To be honest I don't know who I want.

Thanks for reading and voting

See you next chapter