Chapter 42: Visitors

Daniel and I were awoken by someone knocking on our door. I glanced over at the digital clock that sat on my bedside table.

9:30

"Who could that be?" Daniel asked rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"I don't know but it's too early." I said throwing the sheets off of me and standing up. Daniel put a shirt on and we walked downstairs to answer the door.

I pulled open the door and I knew I should have guessed who would show up at my door at 9:30 in the morning.

"Trey, Cat, what are you doing here? It's 9:30." I groaned.

"We had news for you two but I guess you don't want to hear it!" Trey said sarcastically.

"Fine, come in." I said holding the door for them and then letting it close behind.

"What's your news that you had to wake me up for?" I asked falling into the couch.

"Cat and I went on a date last night and she agreed to be my girlfriend." Trey said smiling and kissing Cat's cheek.

"We need to have a girls day." I said to Catherine before dragging her upstairs.

"Daniel, Trey, you two have to leave. It's a girl's day." I said pushing them out the door.

"Bye, love you." I said kissing Daniel and then closing the door.

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating Trey!" I yelled at her.

"Because I didn't think you would want us dating!" She yelled back.

"Wh-Why?" I stuttered flailing my arms around.

"Because I thought he was your brother." She said still confused.

"Cat, he is my brother but I want you two together. I want you both to be happy because I care about both of you a lot." I said in a sincere tone.

"Are you sure you're okay with this Joey?" Car asked.

"I am perfectly fine with it."

~*~

"Since it's a girl's day, what should we do?" I asked as Cat and I sat on my couch watching the end of Back to the Future.

"We should go to the mall and maybe get your hair done too." Cat said knowing that I have been wanting to dye my hair back to a normal colour instead of the blue ends.

"Let's go." I said jumping up and shutting the television off.

Once we got to the mall we went directly into Pac Sun because the were having a sale on shorts and I live in shorts.

After one hour of shopping, we came out with a bunch of clothes from Forever 21, Pac Sun, Francesca's, Aeropostale, Hollister, Abercrombie, and a couple band shirts from Hot Topic.

"I think that was a successful day of shopping don't you?" Cat asked as we walked out of the mall.

"I think it was." I said smiling to her.

"Do you think Trey and Daniel are back at your house?" Cat asked as we took off

"I don't know but I guess we will find out." I said smiling.

~*~

"What is going on in there?" Cat asked as we approached the apartment door and heard yelling. I just shook my head and pulled out my key. I unlocked the door and swung it open to see someone I didn't want to.

"Blake?" I asked as I saw Blake and Daniel standing very close and Trey on the couch; Matt was in the kitchen stuffing his face with gummy worms.

"What are you guys yelling about?" I asked closing the door, waiting for an explanation.

"I was telling Blake that he shouldn't be here because he hurt you." Daniel said walking over to me, opening his arms for a hug.

I gladly have Daniel a hug but I wanted to know why Blake was here.

"Why are you here?" I asked trying not to sound rude but failing.

"I think Trey and I are leaving." Cat said taking Trey's hand and pulling him out. While they were leaving I heard Trey mutter something along the lines of 'it was just getting interesting!'

"Matt told me you two got an apartment." He said. I glanced over at Matt giving him a death glare.

"Okay?" I said in the form of a question.

"I'm really sorry Joey. I know it was an asshole move I made and I totally regret it. I think you and Daniel are perfect together. Daniel I am sorry for even getting in the way of you two. I can see that you will give her way more than I ever could and I'm just begging you, please do. She deserves it." Blake said making me look up at Daniel who was standing directly next to me.

"I broke up with Lindsey too." Blake said.

"I forgive you." I said laughing.

"Can we just try to forget that those couple months we dated never happened?" Blake asked hopefully.

"I can't forget it but I can forgive you." I said smiling and giving him a short hug.

"Now, why don't we go to dinner?" I asked smiling.

"Let's go!" Matt cheered running to the door. When he opened it Cat and Trey fell into my apartment and tried to act casual.

"You two are perfect for each other." I said smiling and helping Cat up.

"Where are we going?" Blake asked.

"We should go to Pizza Hut." I said grabbing my car keys and wallet.

~*~

"I feel like a fat gorilla that are way too much pizza." Matt said rubbing his stomach.

"Why a gorilla?" I asked.

"I like gorillas. Got a problem?" He sasses back.

"I don't judge." I said shaking my head.

"Let's go walk around downtown." Daniel said taking the receipt and exiting the building.

After 15 minutes of walking and joking around, we agreed to go into one of the stores. It was a bakery so I was instantly interested.

"Hi, I'm Mark, can I help you guys?" I heard a man ask. I looked up and instantly backed up.

"Joey?" He asked and looked at me with sincere eyes.

"Dad?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

WELL DAMN

I haven't updated in like a month and now I drop that bomb on you guys.

Thank you so much for keeping around even though I haven't updated.

Last weekend I had 6 games and I spent a long time trying to get this chapter written. I had major writer's block and this is what I came up with.

I hope you guys liked this crappy chapter.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow

See you next chapter