Chapter 46: California

"Final destination: California!" I yelled as I put my feet on the dashboard of the Volkswagen bus we rented.

"Look, there is the sign." Daniel pointed to the sign that says 'now entering California.'

"Now we are one step closer to being together forever." Daniel cheekily said smiling.

"Who put extra cheeky in your drink this morning?" I said sarcastically.

"I'm just excited for this. I love you so much and I am only a couple days away from marrying you." Daniel said putting his hand on my thigh.

"You're tired, go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we get to L.A." Daniel said.

I fell asleep with Daniel's hand on my thigh and Green Day playing in the background.

~*~

"Babe, we are here." Daniel said rubbing my shoulder.

"Hi." I said fluttering my eyes open and yawning.

"Babe, we are at the hotel." He said once again trying to help me get out of the car.

"I got it." I said smacking his hand away and getting out of the car by myself.

I followed Daniel into the hotel so we could find our hotel room and bring up our bags. Daniel checked us in and I brought out one of the gold carts to bring our bags in.   

"Here we are." Daniel said opening the room door and following me in.

"My mom texted me and said they were about to land. Let's unpack and then go pick up my mom, Joe, Cat, and Trey. Blake and Matt said that they couldn't get the early flight so they will be coming in about 5:00." I explained while we unpacked.

"Are you ready?" Daniel asked once he was done.

"Yeah, let's go." I said putting my hair in a bun and walking out of the room with Daniel's hand in mine.

"I love you." He said kissing my forehead and smiling at me.

"I love you too." I said letting go of his hand and putting an arm around his torso.

We got back into the van and sang Bob Marley all the way to LAX, which was only 10 minutes away. We walked into the airport and stood in the area where people awaited their loved ones. Coming from the port was the flight from Cleveland so I knew my family would be coming through at any time. Soon I saw my moms hair and I started walking towards them.

"Mom!" I yelled and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Hi." She said hugging me tight.

"How was the drive?" She asked after she finished hugging me.

"It was fine. I slept for most of the ride." I said laughing.

"Making Daniel do all the work?" She asked giggling.

"She's lucky I love her." Daniel said greeting my mom with a hug.

"I'm going to say hi to the others." I said leaving Daniel and my mom to talk.

"Trey!" I yelled running up and hugging him.

"Hey shortie!" He said smiling and hugging me back.

"Hey Cat." I said smiling and hugging her tightly.

"Hey! Only a couple more days! I still can't believe you trusted Blake and Matt to bring your dress." Cat said.

"I didn't want Daniel to see it!" I yelled.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked for the millionth time.

"Yes I'm ready!" I yelled laughing before I hugged Joe.

"I love you dad." I said without thinking.

I just called Joe dad.

"I love you too Joey." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Are you about to cry?" I asked him.

"You called me dad." Was all he said before one tear slid down his face.

"Joey, you made him cry!" My mom said walking over to us hugging.

"She called me dad." Joe told my mom while smiling widely.

"Thank you." My mom said to me giving me a hug.

"Let's go out to dinner. It'll be on me." Joe said leading us outside.

~*~

"I'll have the chicken parmigiana on cavatelli." I said closing the menu and handing it to the waiter.

"I'll put your orders in right now." He said walking away with all of our menus.

"Thanks." My mom said and took a sip of her water.

"Do you want to go to the movies tomorrow?" Daniel whispered.

"Sure, what are we going to see?" I asked.

"Do you want to see Straight Outta Compton?" Daniel said.

"Yes!" I said loudly, grabbing the attention of everyone at the table.

"Sorry, Daniel is taking me to see Straight Outta Compton tomorrow." I said giggling.

"I've never seen two people more perfect for each other at such a young age than you guys." My mom said smiling at the two of us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know this is short but it is just a filler.

The next chapter is going to be a lot longer.

I will have the next update up before Sunday because Monday is my first day of school. 😭😭

Who died during 5sos she's kinda hot performance?? 😍😍

Thank you guys so much for reading

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow

See you next chapter