Chapter 40: I Forgot My Birthday

"Straight outta Compton!" I yelled as I walked into the school with Daniel on one side of me and Trey on the other.

"You're not from Compton." Trey said in a 'as a matter of fact' voice to me.

"I'm sorry, now I'm not allowed to sing songs." I yelled loudly.

"Hey Joey." I heard someone say behind me and I saw Catherine.

"Hey Cat, let's walk to first period together. Boys this is Catherine, Cat this is Daniel and Trey. Daniel is my boyfriend and Trey is my brother." I said introducing all of them so it wasn't awkward.

"Hi." Cat said quietly blushing. I looked in the direction she was looking and found her staring at Trey.

"Hey Daniel, can you please follow me to my locker?" I asked to have Cat and Trey alone together.

"Sure thing." He said walking to me, taking my hand and walking towards my locker I didn't have to go to.

"You're going to get them together aren't you?" Daniel asked as soon as I opened my locker.

"Oh yeah." I said smirking.

"Joey, I don't know if that's the best-" Daniel started.

"I don't care if it not the best idea. They seem to like each other, and me being the amazing friend and sibling I am, I will get them together." I said.

"You're something else Joey McDonald." Daniel said looking down to me in a similar way Joe looks at me mom.

"But that's why you love me." I said poking his cheek.

"You got that right." He said putting his arm over my shoulder and walking me to my first class of the day.

As soon as I sat down next to Cat I started asking her questions.

"Do you like Trey? I live with him, I can talk to him for you." I said and she blushed. She totally likes him.

"I don't like Trey." She stated with a smile.

"Lies! I saw you blush when I said his name and you're smiling." I yelled pointing at her.

"Maybe I like him a little but Joey don't you dare try to pull anything. I bet you he doesn't like me anyway." She said in a sad tone.

"$50?" I asked.

"What?"

"I'll bet you $50 that he likes you." I said smiling.

"Fine, I hope you have 50 bucks." Cat said shaking my hand before we started class.

~*~

"How long do you think till they will be together?" I asked Daniel.

"A month tops." He said still watching Trey and Cat talking.

"I say two weeks." I said.

"I'll bet you $20." Daniel said.

"Deal." I went to shake Daniel's hand.

"This is a more serious bet, one that we cannot break under any circumstances." Daniel said smacking my hand away.

"Ankle shake?" I asked referring to iCarly.

"No, we shall kiss on it." He said smirking.

"Fine." I said in a monotone voice.

We connected lips for a few seconds before we were interrupted by someone.

"You two can't keep your hands off of each other can you?" I heard a familiar voice say.